+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No way to treat a lovely Swan !!!!!

No way to treat a lovely Swan !!!!!

But then again, it’s Caerphilly

https://apple.news/AsQ_JTc55RbiAJe_b7Khwsw

International

Re: No way to treat a lovely Swan !!!!!

Oi put it down innit

the swan is ok.However,it will be nasty for the rest of his life.Let's up some poor kid doesn't get walloped by the swan.
    As for the bloke they should do the same to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Why do you keep posting links to the Apple website?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Why do you keep posting links to the Apple website?
    Because I read Apple news

You need to grow a pear!!

Disgraceful, should keep to buying newspapers, that'll be putting people out of jobs. Conforming to modern and progressive ideas is a sign of weakness.

Trouble is we have no idea where it redirects to. Many is the time I have clicked your apple links and it gets redirected to the Daily Mail or the Sun. Neither of which I am comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    the swan is ok.However,it will be nasty for the rest of his life.Let's up some poor kid doesn't get walloped by the swan.
    As for the bloke they should do the same to him.
    No it wasn't. It was found dead in the moat.

Within walking distance from me is a small wetlands, blink and you'd miss it. We have a resident swan couple on the pond and they've had cygnets for the last 4 years, then chase them away when they're ready to leave their parents. Most swans in the various ponds and lakes in the area are their offspring.

They had 7 cygnets this year. They have 1 left. 4 were killed by arseholes who go there illegally to fish at night and were beating them when they were swimming towards them. It's still private land and fishing is prohibited, not that there's that much there anyway. 1 was killed when it swallowed a fishing hook and someone tried to rip it out, destroying its gullet, throat etc.

Our swans are pretty tame as lots feed them. They're a bit of an attraction to what is a small wetland that has been visited by some very rare birds and Iolo Williams is a big fan of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Trouble is we have no idea where it redirects to. Many is the time I have clicked your apple links and it gets redirected to the Daily Mail or the Sun. Neither of which I am comfortable with.
    Agreed.

But then again, it’s Caerphilly

https://apple.news/AsQ_JTc55RbiAJe_b7Khwsw
    What an idiot. Shame the old treason law no longer exists!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No it wasn't. It was found dead in the moat.

Within walking distance from me is a small wetlands, blink and you'd miss it. We have a resident swan couple on the pond and they've had cygnets for the last 4 years, then chase them away when they're ready to leave their parents. Most swans in the various ponds and lakes in the area are their offspring.

They had 7 cygnets this year. They have 1 left. 4 were killed by arseholes who go there illegally to fish at night and were beating them when they were swimming towards them. It's still private land and fishing is prohibited, not that there's that much there anyway. 1 was killed when it swallowed a fishing hook and someone tried to rip it out, destroying its gullet, throat etc.

Our swans are pretty tame as lots feed them. They're a bit of an attraction to what is a small wetland that has been visited by some very rare birds and Iolo Williams is a big fan of the place.
    Shocking.I hope they catch the bastaeds

I am surprised he got hold of it

They are extremely strong and aggressive birds

If I am fishing and any swans are nearby I have always been ready to move