+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runnarson to continue in goal.

Re: Runnarson to continue in goal.

Been critical of him recently, one swallow and all that..., but after a pretty awful run of form he deserves a positive mention.

Although he wasn't hugely tested by Millwall today, and there was one heart in the mouth moment when trying to play from the back when he managed to miscue straight to one of their guys, he did the "regulation" goalkeeping things quite well.

Although I would still prefer to see Alnwick between the sticks, if Bulut does persevere with Runnarson, then a clean sheet today should do his confidence the world of good.

His first clean sheet? Might give him confidence, even if he didn't have a lot to do today.

One thing for sure we will never score from a quick throw out or a well directed kick from this bloke. He is the slowest keeper I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Been critical of him recently, one swallow and all that..., but after a pretty awful run of form he deserves a positive mention.

Although he wasn't hugely tested by Millwall today, and there was one heart in the mouth moment when trying to play from the back when he managed to miscue straight to one of their guys, he did the "regulation" goalkeeping things quite well.

Although I would still prefer to see Alnwick between the sticks, if Bulut does persevere with Runnarson, then a clean sheet today should do his confidence the world of good.
    Yeah, I thought he did pretty well today - imagine if he’d blundered like the guy up the other end did for what turned out to be the match winning goal.