+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut's Presser for Millwall

International

Bulut's Presser for Millwall

Every word from Erol Bulut on Cardiff City team news and injury updates ahead of Millwall clash

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-28246010

On to transfers - any possibility you can sign Bakasetas or is he out of your price range?
    Bulut:"I read it here and every day in the Turkish press. He is a great player. He would be a great addition to us. But it’s not possible to bring him to us. He will cost money to take him out of Trabzon. Even if he was free it would not be possible.

"Like Salih Ucan. Of course I would like to sign them, but it’s not possible. That’s not going to happen. He is too expensive as well. There are many names we cannot bring here. I want my best for Cardiff City. Wanting it and doing it is something else. We want quality, good players in our team. We will push to get three or four players.

This is an important time - you're three points off the play-offs…
    Bulut:"Where we are, we have to think positive. Three losses, in my time as a manager I do not like that. Sometimes this happens and we have played against quality, good teams where you can lose, but you shouldn’t."

Do you think Runarsson will get better?
    Bulut:"He is 28, 29 - for a goalkeeper that is young. He will get better. He is good on the ball, he will get better. If you make one mistake you won’t be out of the team.

"He will make mistakes. Defenders and strikers make mistakes - how many chances have we missed? They will miss and makes mistakes and I will support them in any case."

O’Dowda and Ramsey?
    Bulut: "They are continuing well with their training sessions. I hope that one of those guys, maybe O’Dowda, can be before January with us. I hope, but the medical department knows better than me. They are running, not training with us, just step by step they are coming closer.

"O’Dowda, to be with us at the training sessions, with the ball and the team, around Christmas."

Only 3 points off play-offs…
    Wintle: "You’ve just got to put two or three wins together. We don’t want to be in a position where we have been in the last couple of years."

Faced a battle for position?
    Wintle:"Yeah, even when Aaron was playing I was playing in a position I wasn’t used to. We have a very good squad. You have to bide your time and try and keep hold of the shirt. It’s all about fighting to get in the team if you’re not in the team."

And more

Re: Bulut's Presser for Millwall

Appreciate that WOL claim it to be every word and it is a good coverage but there is much more to the press conference if you watch the video of it on the Cardiff site - really interesting watch from my point of view 👍

International

Re: Bulut's Presser for Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Appreciate that WOL claim it to be every word and it is a good coverage but there is much more to the press conference if you watch the video of it on the Cardiff site - really interesting watch from my point of view ��

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/vide...a-cc2bf408ded3

Yes decent

International

Bulut's Presser for Millwall and now the video's