+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BIRMINGHAM CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BIRMINGHAM CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Teams are paying us more respect and are setting up defensively, we'll need to adapt.
    No they're not. We have not possessed a potent goal threat so far this season.

I would wager that teams are paying respect to the likes of Leicester, Ipswich, and Southampton by setting up defensively, but... not against us.

Disagree on Bowler and Robinson out of that list, but Bowler is definitely a confidence player who isn’t helped by not being able to stay consistently fit, and Robinson doesn’t really fit into the way Bulut wants to play and seems to have decided he’s just not interested this season as a result.

Otherwise I agree though, it’s a pretty poor and shallow squad for the most part. Bulut doesn’t help himself when he makes decisions like benching the GK who anchored a lot of our early season success for no apparent reason though.

Does anybody know, how many times, has Bulut played the same 11, two games running.? I appreciate he may have to make changes due to injury but does he have players, who he wants in first 11 every week. I thought Bowler was terrible when he came on last night, he wanted come inside onto his left, which Birmingham seemed to pick up on straight away. Tanner doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing and has gone backwards. I thought did Colwill did okay last night and when Ramsay is fight, I’d play the two of them, with either Ralls or Siopis as the holding player. Whoever Ugbo is on loan from, I’d send him straight back in January ,if that’s an option.