Thread: Joey Barton thoughts?

Re: Joey Barton thoughts?

Joey Barton thoughts is an oxymoron.

He's lost the plot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    He's lost the plot tonight.
    Earlier he compared the 2 females presenters on yesterday's Everton Palace game to Fred and Rose West.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Earlier he compared the 2 females presenters on yesterday's Everton Palace game to Fred and Rose West.
    He's just superimposed their faces on to a photograph of Fred and Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Digging a grave for himself there

Aluko (I think that’s her name) has always been awful on TV and radio, nothing to do with being a woman she’s just not very good. Plenty of excellent woman presenters and pundits.

What an absolute idiot he's become

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It seems a bit extreme for Joey to call them serial killers especially when he could call them racist murderers like Anthony Walker and in doing so keep it in his family?

Doesn't want to be accused of nepotism I suppose?

Weird lad isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    He's just superimposed their faces on to a photograph of Fred and Rose.
    Kin hell that's low

Aluko (especially) and Ward are both absolutely dreadful and laughably over exposed but nothing explains Barton’s language here.

Seriously weird.

I don't think women should be analysing the men's game. They haven't played at anywhere near the level.

Irrespective of whether people think women should be commentating on men's football, Joey Barton is stooping too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    I don't think women should be analysing the men's game. They haven't played at anywhere near the level.
    Would you shut down most of the football talk on here? After all, not many, if any of us , have played at the level we talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Would you shut down most of the football talk on here? After all, not many, if any of us , have played at the level we talk about.
    Neither can they be sure if the posters on here or male or female

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    should mourinho, wenger or steve cooper analyse games as they played semi pro at best?

This started about tokenism over competence, and some of the female summarisers are poor but for god sake Micheal Owen, Chris Sutton and Robbie savage are shocking but no mention

Sad thats is Barton leading the debate over the state of football punditry as it sounds one eyed and bullying

There’s something seriously wrong with the man. Dangerous individual, ‘Hoist by one’s own petard’ eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    There’s something seriously wrong with the man. Dangerous individual, ‘Hoist by one’s own petard’ eventually.
    I’m guessing he has or intends of having a pod cast and knows there is an audience for this rubbish.

Who gives a **** who summarises a football match, i mean, c'mon, who actually listens to that shit anyway. and who really cares? They could have anyone for all i care. imagine watching a film and then at the end of it you stay behind listening to a couple of boring wankers explaining the intricacies you so obviously missed. Wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m guessing he has or intends of having a pod cast and knows there is an audience for this rubbish.
    Of course, plenty of angry blokes blowing steam out of their arses because a woman is talking about a football match on the TV. Whatever next.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Who gives a **** who summarises a football match, i mean, c'mon, who actually listens to that shit anyway. and who really cares? They could have anyone for all i care. imagine watching a film and then at the end of it you stay behind listening to a couple of boring wankers explaining the intricacies you so obviously missed. Wouldn't happen.
    Exactly, I tend just to watch the game, half time I’m putting the kettle on, turned off at the final whistle tonight and went to bed. I have my fill of dodgy punditry every City home game from my comrades around where I sit. Can’t figure out how someone who gets wound up by something on the telly doesn’t switch off, or change channels. It’s one of the reasons I can’t debate the likes of Mrs Brown’s Boys.

tragic little man, he has to say these things for any kind of attention these days

He obviously needs attention and will do anything to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Of course, plenty of angry blokes blowing steam out of their arses because a woman is talking about a football match on the TV. Whatever next.
    It’s surprising the nonsense that posted on X. A good pundit is a good pundit.

Although Barton could be a fool on the pitch I felt he had a bit of grey matter

But he's on a one way trip to celebrity oblivion with this