+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Joey Barton thoughts?

Re: Joey Barton thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, I tend just to watch the game, half time I’m putting the kettle on, turned off at the final whistle tonight and went to bed. I have my fill of dodgy punditry every City home game from my comrades around where I sit. Can’t figure out how someone who gets wound up by something on the telly doesn’t switch off, or change channels. It’s one of the reasons I can’t debate the likes of Mrs Brown’s Boys.
    Everything that you say is the same for me, the only difference being that i might have a smoke in the garden at half time with my brew

Wrong thread.

He's still a twat.

Looks like Barton is doubling down on Neville
    What's going on ?

The worst analysis by a female pundit Barton can possibly identify... more or less embarassing than whatever that shite French accent he put on in a press conference when he was playing in France?

Always been a prize twat who thought he was far more insightful and the thinking mans footballer than he was. Seems like now he's not a mediocre player and not enough people paid attention to his interviews about his racist murderer of a brother, he's found a new way to try to keep himself relevant. Expect he'll be running for parliament and losing his deposit next.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Looks like Barton is doubling down on Neville
    What's going on ?
    What an arsehole

People often agree or disagree they like certaint male or female pundits or presenters…. He’s just not a very nice person.