+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Drakeford to resign?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mark Drakeford to resign?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Come on Plaid, come out and say you will correct all the daft ideas, you would have a landslide!!!
    I'm a member of Plaid Cymru and I agree. Both the theory and implementation of 20mph are seriously flawed. The duration of my bus journey into town has increased by 50%. I've got a car but i only use it for long distance journeys. My mate is a Cardiff Bus driver and he says that his managers are very opposed to 20mph.

This is an open goal for Plaid - Rhun did express doubts about 20mph around the time it was implemented. We could win the next election if we support/suggest an unbiased review.

Other Plaid members may disagree with my position but I think it's a no-brainer to seize this issue and run with it.

As for Drakeford, thankfully he has gone, and his successor will gladly pin all of the negative policies on Drakeford and hope for a clean slate. However, Gething and Baroness Schumacher are both damaged goods in the public eye, Waters is despised and Jeremy Miles is insipid. Labour may - hopefully - be finished for a while in the Senedd, especially if Starmer wins the GE. Even he's messing that up though with his praise of Thatcher.

God help us.

International

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I'm a member of Plaid Cymru and I agree. Both the theory and implementation of 20mph are seriously flawed. The duration of my bus journey into town has increased by 50%. I've got a car but i only use it for long distance journeys. My mate is a Cardiff Bus driver and he says that his managers are very opposed to 20mph.

This is an open goal for Plaid - Rhun did express doubts about 20mph around the time it was implemented. We could win the next election if we support/suggest an unbiased review.

Other Plaid members may disagree with my position but I think it's a no-brainer to seize this issue and run with it.

As for Drakeford, thankfully he has gone, and his successor will gladly pin all of the negative policies on Drakeford and hope for a clean slate. However, Gething and Baroness Schumacher are both damaged goods in the public eye, Waters is despised and Jeremy Miles is insipid. Labour may - hopefully - be finished for a while in the Senedd, especially if Starmer wins the GE. Even he's messing that up though with his praise of Thatcher.

God help us.
    I'll join, Plaid it is, Wales needs a new direction, just tone down the Welsh Language stuff, at least until after the election

He's taken Wales back to the 18th century.

Christmas has come early...

Let's all have a disco