+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A dreadful inept performance

Re: A dreadful inept performance

2 huge concerns with Bulut. He seemed to be saying that he was happy with the first half. In what world was that a good half? Secondly this keeper selection issue. If Bulut keeps putting him in the side he’s going to risk his own job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    2 huge concerns with Bulut. He seemed to be saying that he was happy with the first half. In what world was that a good half? Secondly this keeper selection issue. If Bulut keeps putting him in the side he’s going to risk his own job.
    Bulut needs two transfer windows to clear out the deadwood and create his own team.
    We have some absolute dross masquerading as professional footballers on our books
    Talentless and/or can’t be arsed
    We have three loan players that should be sent back to their parent club, at least two who should be sent out on loan, and a couple who are so far off the pace that I doubt any other Championship clubs would touch them with a barge pole

Roll on January for the return of Ramsey and some new signings

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not a clue, but he’s clearly another City manager who doesn’t think any of it is his fault. y.
    Quite. Ive been saying it for some time, hes the Turkish Steve Morison when it comes to deflecting losses.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Ruddy’s kit never even had a stain on it - says it all.
    He's got a stainproof kit to be fair

International

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He's got a stainproof kit to be fair
    Diving right save to Goutas header was quite good, it looked right in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Watching Cardiff at the moment is such a chore. No entertainment value at all. The crowds are dropping off. There were probably about 15000 there tonight: And I don't blame those for not going
    Mid table team punching above our weight last few weeks, wintle is ok but far too weak on his own when siopis goes missing, which he has, again. We need him firing, Ramsey back, Moore up front and Alnwick back in goals to start with….and Ralls in….

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    One of those dodgy loan deals where he has to play? To the detriment of the whole club and his own job? Bizarre

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Mid table team punching above our weight last few weeks, wintle is ok but far too weak on his own when siopis goes missing, which he has, again. We need him firing, Ramsey back, Moore up front and Alnwick back in goals to start with….and Ralls in….
    And NG back, he's a massive loss every time at right back hopefully, it's not serious and just an eye infection or something minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    “The connections between some players are not enough. I know some reasons. I won’t mention them here but I will mention them inside. It will be cleared."
    What's Bulut talking about there?
    I was just about to post that.....

International

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I was just about to post that.....
    Hints of a fallout, or player cliques?

Sort it out quick!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Sort it out quick!
    Think it's more to do with players making wrong decisions at key moments, usually not giving the ball to a better-placed colleague. There's been an awful lot of that lately..

International

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Think it's more to do with players making wrong decisions at key moments, usually not giving the ball to a better-placed colleague. There's been an awful lot of that lately..
    True, in the final third especially they seem to have gone backward, but I think it's the way teams are setting up against us if they play high up the field we have the beating of them, stick ten or eleven men behind the ball when out of possession we can't.

Teams are coming to stop us and try and nick a win, plus we've stopped scoring first which allows teams to play that way, and certainly doesn't suit us.

We need to try something different on Saturday (and no, I don't just mean playing well!). A different formation, someone quick up front, anything to keep the opposition guessing and break up our run of form.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Sort it out quick!
    Hes not reffering to emotional connections you dopey fool.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes not reffering to emotional connections you dopey fool.
    You don't know what day of the week it is, how would you know what he's on about you clown

“The connections between some players are not enough. I know some reasons. I won’t mention them here but I will mention them inside. It will be cleared."
    What's Bulut talking about there?
    He's now clarified:
    Some supporters' took his comments as meaning there was perhaps a dressing-room rift, however the Bluebirds boss clarified that he was speaking tactically regarding a loss of connection between his charges.

"The communication and the issues between the lines we have, technically, between the players. The connections are not quite good enough right now," he added.

"I mean on the field. In the last two games, the connections between the players, tactically, is not how I was expecting it. The connections and communication, the automatic movements, have to be better."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar

He's now clarified:
    Some supporters' took his comments as meaning there was perhaps a dressing-room rift, however the Bluebirds boss clarified that he was speaking tactically regarding a loss of connection between his charges.

"The communication and the issues between the lines we have, technically, between the players. The connections are not quite good enough right now," he added.

"I mean on the field. In the last two games, the connections between the players, tactically, is not how I was expecting it. The connections and communication, the automatic movements, have to be better."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar
    Unlucky North Cardiff Blue. Clown.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Unlucky North Cardiff Blue. Clown.

Wow suddenly you believe every word he says, what do you expect him to say, the players had a scrap but I've knocked their heads together and fined them hopefully they'll be friends by Saturday, you dope

Who knows what goes on in a football club, but every player will tell you that there a cliques and because of that communication and teamwork can suffer from time to time. There were times yesterday when they looked like they didn't have a clue who their teammates were.