+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As the old saying goes

As the old saying goes

If you’re on a bad run, just play Cardiff City. They’ll boost your confidence!

Re: As the old saying goes

Exactly like Norwich who were in disarray before they came here.
    I think we have saved another manager his job.

The games against Wednesday and Plymouth now look daunting.
    We will probably give Hull a better game at this rate.

But I have to say that the last 2 games felt like a typical game from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Exactly like Norwich who were in disarray before they came here.
    I think we have saved another manager his job.

The games against Wednesday and Plymouth now look daunting.
    We will probably give Hull a better game at this rate.

But I have to say that the last 2 games felt like a typical game from last season.
    Make that the last three home games.

We made a good start at home, but we were playing a lot of teams down the bottom of the table, now, with three defeats in our last four at Cardiff City Stadium, we look like we could be on for a fourth straight season where we lose more than we win at home - especially when you consider we've got most of the best sides in the league still to come here.

The second half performance from us last was ok and what was needed - just couldnt get it in the net. The Ref made some very dubious decisions and very pedantic. Runnarson kept us in the game with some outstanding saves.
    Their goal should have stood after the fouls at the other end of the pitch - in my opinion.

But that's the nature of the game. Need the injured players to get fit asap and a couple of signings we'll in or around the playoffs - if we dont - then it'll be mid table