+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulut's book of excuses

Re: Bulut's book of excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    sorry but the spotlight is right on him and rather than p1ss and moan and blame the ref, the clock, the wind, the rain and so on b1oody well do something about it.

if not Bulut should get the bullet. So has he written Dec off until he can go shopping? What the hell is he going to buy?

can't understand why people blow smoke up this guy.

enough is enough.

Turkish delight is very bitter right now!
    Just think you could have Michael Duff as manager so a sense of perspective is needed

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    How quickly some of our fans turn

Maybe it's the modern age
    Can I shock you? I like robust football despite what I said earlier

so a month has gone by since I started this thread and guess what it's got worse.

Bulut seems to have mesmerised people with something but I still think he's not the man and is leading us up a dead end.

how much more will Tan tolerate?

mid Jan and nothing positive.

Is Bulut full of any more excuses than any other football manager? Isn't finding excuses one of the badge requirements?

so a month has gone by since I started this thread and guess what it's got worse.

Bulut seems to have mesmerised people with something but I still think he's not the man and is leading us up a dead end.

how much more will Tan tolerate?

mid Jan and nothing positive.
    This time last year City were fourth from bottom and out of the bottom three on goal difference.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/cardiff-...-january-2023/

The patterns of play that were evident and positives in August, September and October have abruptly stopped.

can someone sack this useless ¥$€¥$€ now!

how much more crap can he dish out?

he's lost the plot if ever he had it!

can someone sack this useless ¥$€¥$€ now!

how much more crap can he dish out?

he's lost the plot if ever he had it!
    If you think anyone else is coming in and getting a tune out of the crop we have, you will be sorely disappointed.

We have a very, very crap squad, that's not his fault. Lets not forget we have the bulk of a squad that almost took us to league 1, saved thankfully by the worst owner in the EFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If you think anyone else is coming in and getting a tune out of the crop we have, you will be sorely disappointed.

We have a very, very crap squad, that's not his fault. Lets not forget we have the bulk of a squad that almost took us to league 1, saved thankfully by the worst owner in the EFL.
    Talk about Bulut FC. You guys really need your own forum

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Talk about Bulut FC. You guys really need your own forum
    Apologies my opinion doesn't agree with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Apologies my opinion doesn't agree with yours.
    I didnt say your opinion was wrong. Maybe im wrong who knows lol..relax a little

But everything you say is pro bulut without even considering a large part of the problem lays with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I didnt say your opinion was wrong. Maybe im wrong who knows lol..relax a little

But everything you say is pro bulut without even considering a large part of the problem lays with him.
    Where do you think we should be after relegation after relegation battle and under an embargo?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Where do you think we should be after relegation after relegation battle and under an embargo?
    I thought my messages had been pretty clear up until this point? challenging for top 6 ofcourse

relegation after relegation with different teams and with very negative managers keen on playing hoof ball or defending with a team of attackers. I guess i like to look at the whole picture rather than in the vacuum many on the forum prefer

We've been sitting around the top6 playing as defensively and against our stregnths as possible with Bulut...i think playing to our strengths would yeild better? dont you?

ok, so what's the Bulut shit spouted today?

for book read library. employ the tea lady instead as the results would be no worse!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city

"Maybe it is pressure from fans?" this guy has clearly lost the fecking plot.

The second half last night hit an all time low against a shambolic opposition.

There is also zero chance he can turn this around.

Reading the MB the level of fan frustration is reaching critical.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city

"Maybe it is pressure from fans?" this guy has clearly lost the fecking plot.

The second half last night hit an all time low against a shambolic opposition.

There is also zero chance he can turn this around.

Reading the MB the level of fan frustration is reaching critical.
    This guys excuses and interviews are fast becoming more of a laughing stock than Russell Slade.

Its no wonder Sludge likes him. They both chat shit.

"In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”

What game was this charlatan watching?

He's not a championship level manager and considering our track record you cant be surprised, will end in tears like just about our last 5 managers lol. Blackburn hadn't kept a clean sheet in 17 games and our wingers were marking our fullbacks, He's essentially a Turkish Warnock in a bad way. At least he's moaned his way out of a new contract, should finish the season and part ways quietly.

so nearly 4 months later and stuck in this mire of dour football. so what happens from now until the end of the season? there's an inevitable end to this which is to expect more of the same. the club and the wru seem to be rivals in incompetence frustrating fans in the process and demoralising players.

Got to say, even by his standards, I didn’t get a new contract 5 months ago so it’s all gone pear shaped is incredible. Fair play to him.

"I haven't been told I'm getting a new contract. So it was inevitable against this backdrop that we would lose against a side of youngsters who had not won in their last seven games".

Okay, I shouldn't use quotation marks, but...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    "In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”

What game was this charlatan watching?
    I don’t think we created anything, there was nothing to miss.

so another chapter today, not much more to say.

More than anything we need new owners. I'll be a spiral of doom as long as these clowns mismanage us.