Re: Bulut's book of excuses

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Decent strikers show for the ball , ours just ain't good enough
    What does this even mean

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What does this even mean
    Movement , wanting the ball , running channels etc

Our forward line is far too slow and when we havnt got the ball are standing still

We have missed enough chances for a opinion that they are not up to the task to be valid

Our forward line is far too slow and when we havnt got the ball are standing still

We have missed enough chances for a opinion that they are not up to the task to be valid

Yep totally agree. There were so many times when we were in possession that players were still still with an opponent between them and a potential pass. MOVE! Make a run, make yourself available. Colwill was doing it or coming deep to get it but it's no good just one player doing it. I also think we're lacking a natural leader on pitch particularly looking at last nights line up.

It's not all doom and gloom though. I think with Rambo and Ralls we win last night and add to that hopefully a new striker in January we don't look too bad.

List a few of those chances then because I’m sorry, I I can’t agree that we’ve got a midfield just waiting to get creative if they had the right strikers in front of them. Siopis is an improvement on our other midfield players, but, essentially, they’re all much the same apart from. Ramsey - perspiration not inspiration merchants. There was a time when Sawyers would have offered something different, but not any more. Last night we were without our two most creative midfielders and didn’t it show.