+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: FT: HULL CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: HULL CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ramsey is a great link between the midfield and attack but he's getting on and he's injured

A would prefer a playmaker in the middle who can play box to box and if he continues to struggle to get fit that's what I think we should sign

I think a kav type player would be perfect
    I would be surprised if we didn’t have a midfielder and a “no 10” come in along with a striker and another.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I would be surprised if we didn’t have a midfielder and a “no 10” come in along with a striker and another.
    I don't like number 10s

I think they are wasted if they are not in the action

Colwill doesn't defend because its not his game even if its drummed into him

Kav is what we need , in the action

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't like number 10s

I think they are wasted if they are not in the action

Colwill doesn't defend because its not his game even if its drummed into him

Kav is what we need , in the action
    I think the issue is not the “10” as Ramsey filled it well, it’s more Robinson and Colwill (at least for me) are not up to it in that role. A good number 10 can bring everything together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    You can't say that about Colwill. According to some on this forum, he's the creative spark we desperately need.
    I'd argue he's simply not athletic enough for the modern game.
    Colwill gets an unnecessarily amount of slating on here IMO.

He is creative and fairly strong, from what I've seen. My minor criticism of him is that he's ever so slightly clumsy, particularly in situations when he doesn't have any support around him, I.e when he's closed down in the corners.

I know he's starting to lose his 'young lad' tag but he hasn't played much football. I've noticed he's started the last two matches, maybe the manager sees potential in him, and perhaps he's been putting in a graft during training.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They've run out of steam. Bulut has worked the bollocks off this lot and they've hit a wall. Everything is sloppy, there's no composure, players reactions are half a second slower than they were a month ago. Bulut has to arrest this decline, although God knows how he is going to do it. Not one player is showing up at the moment, which tells me that it's a group problem.
    Ramsey, Ralls, o dowda will help, as will Moore and possibly the captain of Greece if rumours are to believed? Our defence is usually ok but siopis needs someone next to him and although wintle is ok, he’s too weak most of the time so we are over run and under pressure.

Re: HULL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I think Siopis has already got frustrated. He has, in previous games, put in the effort to win the ball, then passes it to Wintle (or whoever) only to see the ball squared or passed back.
    Because he can’t or won’t take responsibility for being the one to link back and front. Someone said good player - maybe. But also extremely limited for me.

Re: HULL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    Collins, Siopsis, Ugbo, Meite and Grant were really poor but Colwell gets the most comments

Colwell is like a classy outside half, behind a dominant pack he'll tear you apart but on the back foot he looks a liability.

Everyone has the template on how to beat Cardiff, the manager needs to show he is as good as the talk and change that....
    Some sense spoken at last. But didn’t you know you’re not allowed to criticise siopis…..

Extended highlights:

I've only just seen the match. How awful. Can't see us getting anymore points this year.