+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McGuinness

McGuinness

He was partly at fault for the goal yesterday allowing the Brum player to skip past hom with ease. He can't handle quick and pace forwards and his distribution leaves much to be desired.
    Di you think we should sell him and buy a defender who has the attributes needed in the modern game?

Re: McGuinness

You've called out 1 of our most consistent players yer he missed the tackle but they don't score if the manager doesn't pick that useless goal keeper.
    I just don't get how he keeps picking him.
    Arsenal's insistence or not he's the manager feck him off he's garbage.

Is this a wind up? A centre back getting out skilled mid season by an attacker isn’t a reason to sell. There was a calamity of clumsy errors that led to their goal. It happens but the only one I can’t forgive is Romeo and his lack of desire to track back and get goal side of Bacuna. He just has to keep running 3 or so more yards and he gives Bacuna an issue rather than a free pass to goal. Way too casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    He was partly at fault for the goal yesterday allowing the Brum player to skip past hom with ease. He can't handle quick and pace forwards and his distribution leaves much to be desired.
    Di you think we should sell him and buy a defender who has the attributes needed in the modern game?
    In fairness to Mcguiness, there was only ever going to be one winner when that player cut inside with loads of space to run in to. He was left pretty exposed in a foot race with a quick wide player. It happens. He wasn't helped by events afterwards.

I actually like McGuiness in the side and reminds me of Mark Hudson.

He is very inexperienced for a centre half but has a maturity about him.

Have faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I actually like McGuiness in the side and reminds me of Mark Hudson.

He is very inexperienced for a centre half but has a maturity about him.

Have faith in him.
    He's our best in that position.

McGuinness is one of our most reliable players - the back four aren’t the problem currently.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    McGuinness is one of our most reliable players - the back four aren’t the problem currently.
    The back four that has Ng at RB is pretty solid
    Romeo is piss poor and league one at best

I don’t think there is anything positive you can say about the current keeper, I can’t believe he inspires any confidence whatsoever in the four in front of him

If there's one City player who I think will play at a higher level it's McGuinness. By far our most valuable player.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He is but you can't deny he had a utterly dreadful game and a handful of poor games recently.

His passing is so wayward lately.

He still young especially for a centre back, he’s been excellent. Yes he does make the odd mistake but that’s going to happen. I think the mistakes are already becoming less.

I don't know why I still get surprised by posts on this forum. Knee jerk city