Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
Circumstances caused by myself, we had to go through most of last winter without heating, without light's and with only one of the leccy socket circuits working, it was quite unpleasant and obviously hate to be like this permantly, have now sorted the heating, lights and the upstairs sockets now working, will finalise the the downstairs sockets during the holiday period which will release the next phase, this all started as we wanted to sort the lads Bedroom, now we are coming to the final improvements, he picks up the keys this week for the house he has taken a mortgage on but the positive is that we will definitely look to sell up once he is settled, I fancy one of the downstairs flats on the development just by the 3 arches bridge on the right hand side as you go down the hill, we will only need a smaller place to see us out to the box, else we will definitely move out of Cardiff.
I can't see you in one of those flats mate, you're way too young for that nonsense And there would be all the politics, residents committee etc, and they'd ban you from playing the guitar, **** that.... And they're all probably members of the Birchgrove Pub Friday club....Ahem......