+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Birmingham v Leicester

Birmingham v Leicester

Some game so far..... 1-2

Birmingham have looked really good.....Leicester two counter attacks from their own penalty area....the pace.....(!)...and we meet them in the not too distant future....(think I will close my eyes that game...)

Surprisingly, Birmingham have only lost one game at home this season.

Re: Birmingham v Leicester

Enjoying this game.
    Piss poor crowd at Birmingham for Leicester mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Enjoying this game.
    Piss poor crowd at Birmingham for Leicester mind.
    No matter who’s playing, a dismal Monday night in December is such an unattractive time for a game. Saying that, a Monday night anytime of the season is just not a ‘football night’.

Home it's not going to be Romeo up against Mavadidi......hope Mr Bulut is watching....

Birmingham still in this

2 - 3

Jordan James playing well....and Myoshi since he's come on.....and Rooney gives a debut in midfield to a 17 year old.....can we not do something like that instead of waiting and waiting and waiting into their twenties....

Rooney has taken a lot of stick....but at least Birmingham look ten times more determined and energetic than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Rooney has taken a lot of stick....but at least Birmingham look ten times more determined and energetic than we do.
    A flock of geese with avian bird flu have more determination and energy than us. That's not us being tired, either. All teams play the same number of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A flock of geese with avian bird flu have more determination and energy than us. That's not us being tired, either. All teams play the same number of games.
    like the analagy.....most apt....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No matter who’s playing, a dismal Monday night in December is such an unattractive time for a game. Saying that, a Monday night anytime of the season is just not a ‘football night’.
    I’m just putting it back on the Cardiff City haters!

There's a guy who does a City video podcast who has been saying for the last few weeks that we should sign Jordan James. I agree wih him, but where we differ is that he seems to think we could get him for about £1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There's a guy who does a City video podcast who has been saying for the last few weeks that we should sign Jordan James. I agree wih him, but where we differ is that he seems to think we could get him for about £1 million.
    JJ will probably end up at a top club. His recent performances for Wales have been pretty good.