+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Re: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So what about the conservatives since 2010

They have spaffed billions against the wall

This idea that conservatives are good for the country's finances and labour are bad is full of holes
    Lol You're flapping now Sludge. I wasn't talking about the economy per se. I'm talking about wastage in spending. Private companies waste far less and have more streamlined operations than a government department with the same budget. It's a no brainer. If we have a Labour government be prepared for a lot more beaurocratic waste.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Lol You're flapping now Sludge. I wasn't talking about the economy per se. I'm talking about wastage in spending. Private companies waste far less and have more streamlined operations than a government department with the same budget. It's a no brainer. If we have a Labour government be prepared for a lot more beaurocratic waste.
    No

I want you to stick to the point

Governments by their very nature are prone to making mistakes and wasting money

It's got nothing to do with wether they are left or right wing

You were trying to make the tired old point that Labour means spend ......

And that's just not correct

Could really do with that £5 billion Wales was robbed of from Wales paying towards Englands shiny new rail project... up the Union

“You were trying to make the tired old point that Labour means spend ......“
    Which Labour does very well, great at spending other people’s money. What we are seeing today under sunak and sir starma is the same re run of major and blair

Labour come in and spunk the budget, I remember Ed balls and the great school rebuilding program, he wasted over 60% of the budget before a single brick had been laid. Then there was the nhs IT project (the biggest IT project in Europe at the time, 6 billion later and it had to be scrapped
    I won’t include the Covid panic wastage as any govt would be panicking trying to find deep freezers to store vaccines and get their hands on ppe. I hope Mone goes to prison for that and pays it back.
    At the Senedd drakefraud and co always talk of raising tax rather than doing something to encourage inward investment, and that is the difference in mindset, in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    “You were trying to make the tired old point that Labour means spend ......“
    Which Labour does very well, great at spending other people’s money. What we are seeing today under sunak and sir starma is the same re run of major and blair

Labour come in and spunk the budget, I remember Ed balls and the great school rebuilding program, he wasted over 60% of the budget before a single brick had been laid. Then there was the nhs IT project (the biggest IT project in Europe at the time, 6 billion later and it had to be scrapped
    I won’t include the Covid panic wastage as any govt would be panicking trying to find deep freezers to store vaccines and get their hands on ppe. I hope Mone goes to prison for that and pays it back.
    At the Senedd drakefraud and co always talk of raising tax rather than doing something to encourage inward investment, and that is the difference in mindset, in my opinion
    Drakefraud ?

You cannot be taken seriously

If Labour spend everybody else's money what do your bunch do ?

Spend their own ?

Ok last time in power, Labour ran a deficit during a boom period and broke their own budget rules. They had committee's for everything = Waste.
    Do you honestly think a bigger government department wastes fewer £ than a private sector company ?
    So let me get this right, Labour the last government to actually run at a surplus, where the economy was in a much better state = bad? Tories who have completely ruined the British economy with austerity, mass corruption, brexit and adding on over a trillion in debt = good?

Yeah public services are often run much more efficiently than private services, just check out the difference between US healthcare vs NHS. They spend about 2.5x per person more for worse outcomes and about 70 million people can't even access healthcare. They also spend far more on admin and bureaucracy which tories seem to froth at the mouth at than the NHS does.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    So let me get this right, Labour the last government to actually run at a surplus, where the economy was in a much better state = bad? Tories who have completely ruined the British economy with austerity, mass corruption, brexit and adding on over a trillion in debt = good?

Yeah public services are often run much more efficiently than private services, just check out the difference between US healthcare vs NHS. They spend about 2.5x per person more for worse outcomes and about 70 million people can't even access healthcare. They also spend far more on admin and bureaucracy which tories seem to froth at the mouth at than the NHS does.
    Oh dear, what a blinkered view. you're a hard left extremist Doucas. There's no reasoning with you

Bigger government, bigger waste.

Labour = beaurocracy
    Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction (or opinion)! The last poster to spell bureaucracy that badly was Lither_1927

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323296

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction (or opinion)! The last poster to spell bureaucracy that badly was Lither_1927

Must be a coincidence, mustn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I'm not that poster, if that's what you're seriously claiming. I can't work out if you're just on a wind up or not.
    Try discussing actual points made in a thread.

I'm not that poster, if that's what you're seriously claiming. I can't work out if you're just on a wind up or not.
    You have no chance in respect of the final sentence.

Don’t mention your kids or income though , he’s very bitter about successful people , so much so he convinces himself it cannot possibly be true.

Weird ****

Oh dear, what a blinkered view. you're a hard left extremist Doucas. There's no reasoning with you
    So I provide you with evidence, you then avoid it altogether and spout this nonsense.

Why do all tories do this?!

Like you did with your last pathetic response to Doucas? As a case study of lame and infantile deflection it was excellent. As a discussion of the actual points in his post - not!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You have no chance in respect of the final sentence.

Don’t mention your kids or income though , he’s very bitter about successful people , so much so he convinces himself it cannot possibly be true.

Weird ****
    It's not the first name he's accused me of being. The otherday he said i was someone called the "native hipster"
    I'm not sure why he does it, hardly contributes to anything else.

Claiming the Conservatives "completely ruined the economy" is myopic nonesense. People like that can't be reasoned with

Claiming the Conservatives "completely ruined the economy" is myopic nonesense. People like that can't be reasoned with
    Want to expand a bit on that?

To mirror Chevy Chase …. this is good….. this is real good

https://x.com/gbnews/status/17361399...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

To mirror Chevy Chase …. this is good….. this is real good

https://x.com/gbnews/status/17361399...LhmySD2aRt-GNg
    Ah Gbeebies, television to keep old tories occupied.

Ah Gbeebies, television to keep old tories occupied.
    And ?

Look Dork , posters are entitled to have different oPiNIons that’s how it works bra.

The

And ?

Look Dork , posters are entitled to have different oPiNIons that’s how it works bra.

The
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
    No but I didn’t realise a casual conversation on a football message board was a comprehension exam - or is it ?

No but I didn’t realise a casual conversation on a football message board was a comprehension exam - or is it ?
    Do you have a bra fetish? You’re always referring to them in your posts.

No, it’s slang , hope that helps, anything else , ?

No, it’s slang , hope that helps, anything else , ?
    Really, are you getting down with the kids then?

I thought everyone on here was at least twenty years too old to do something like that.

Want to expand a bit on that?
    I think you need to expand on your original comment. Or must everyone else do all the running?