+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Re: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    To mirror Chevy Chase …. this is good….. this is real good

https://x.com/gbnews/status/17361399...LhmySD2aRt-GNg
    Honestly if you are watching gb news and talk tv for your political and economic updates you need to be in a nursing home watching TV

It's fecking brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Honestly if you are watching gb news and talk tv for your political and economic updates you need to be in a nursing home watching TV

It's fecking brain dead
    It just came up on my Twitter feed that is all. Whatever your thoughts it’s spot on when it comes to Drakesey. He’s a Hypocrite,

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Really, are you getting down with the kids then?

I thought everyone on here was at least twenty years too old to do something like that.
    It’s just slang usage that’s been used in my circles since I was about 12

No harm is it , given this is a football message board.

Obviously if I was interviewing someone I wouldn’t use it, but here given the wide variety of topics, I’d say it’s fine , ok bra !

It just came up on my Twitter feed that is all. Whatever your thoughts it’s spot on when it comes to Drakesey. He’s a Hypocrite,
    You will have to tell me what he said because I don't click on anything to do with gb news or that sort of nonsense

It’s just slang usage that’s been used in my circles since I was about 12

No harm is it , given this is a football message board.

Obviously if I was interviewing someone I wouldn’t use it, but here given the wide variety of topics, I’d say it’s fine , ok bra !
    Yeah, you’re right.

You will have to tell me what he said because I don't click on anything to do with gb news or that sort of nonsense
    What an earth are you afraid of? Surely you want to understand the opposition?

Hilarious when Tories put links from the Mail and GB news to ‘justify’ their point.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    What an earth are you afraid of? Surely you want to understand the opposition?
    No , once people think like the viewers and listeners of gb news and the daily mail they are beyond help

Death by firing squad

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Hilarious when Tories put links from the Mail and GB news to ‘justify’ their point.
    It's derisory

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction (or opinion)! The last poster to spell bureaucracy that badly was Lither_1927

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323296
    Well done Cyril; you're a super sleuth. At least he did keep the 1927 part of his monicker though. The acid test will be a debate about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Well done Cyril; you're a super sleuth. At least he did keep the 1927 part of his monicker though. The acid test will be a debate about immigration.
    He's recently accused me of being a few people, native hipster, wales bales, it's all nonesense.

No , once people think like the viewers and listeners of gb news and the daily mail they are beyond help

Death by firing squad
    Mad

He's recently accused me of being a few people, native hipster, wales bales, it's all nonesense.
    Or nonsense?

Mad
    I would deffo be up for having a cull on tory voters before the election

I would deffo be up for having a cull on tory voters before the election
    No need, it's Starmer's to lose.
    Many Conservatives won't vote because of repeated broken promises on reducing immigration. Then we can see Starmer stagnate the economy for a term and all you lefties claim it's because he's not left wing enough.

Many Conservatives won't vote because of repeated broken promises on reducing immigration. Then we can see Starmer stagnate the economy for a term and all you lefties claim it's because he's not left wing enough.
    Stagnate the economy,look closer to the torys.

I think you need to expand on your original comment. Or must everyone else do all the running?
    I already did? Austerity, brexit, mass corruption and adding on over a trillion in debt.

You're just deflecting now as you know it's absolutely damning.

What exactly about Starmer is left wing? Most left wing people don't like him, he's a basically a tory from 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    What exactly about Starmer is left wing? Most left wing people don't like him, he's a basically a tory from 2010.
    See what i mean, he's not left wing enough for you already. There's some hard left extremists on this board masquerading as moderates.

I already did? Austerity, brexit, mass corruption and adding on over a trillion in debt.

You're just deflecting now as you know it's absolutely damning.
    Austerity? The same Austerity that all main party chancellors intended to implement in 2010. Including Alistair Darling. But you know better.
    Brexit was a democratic vote in which the main Conservative establishment campaigned to remain. Including the Conservative prime minister and Chancellor.
    The debt is due to over spill from the banking crisis, covid/furlough and Ukraine/Russia. Massive events. Didn't Starmer want to lockdown longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Hilarious when I’ve already told you that it’s on my Twitter feed and you chose to ignore that bit

I don’t need to justify anything to anonymous people on a messageboard, and do you think posting on here is a barometer of anything other than older men allowing themselves a platform which they wouldn’t get elsewhere?

Are you one of them Dave ? I think you could be

See what i mean, he's not left wing enough for you already. There's some hard left extremists on this board masquerading as moderates.
    It's funny how you don't answer a single question. I asked you what about him is left wing, and unsurprisingly you can't answer.

I've said this a few times, tories on this board really struggle to answer basic questions and just insult and deflect.

Austerity? The same Austerity that all main party chancellors intended to implement in 2010. Including Alistair Darling. But you know better.
    Brexit was a democratic vote in which the main Conservative establishment campaigned to remain. Including the Conservative prime minister and Chancellor.
    The debt is due to over spill from the banking crisis, covid/furlough and Ukraine/Russia. Massive events. Didn't Starmer want to lockdown longer?
    Yeah you know what, I do know better, austerity is a catastrophe which is why we had one of the slowest 'recoveries' in the world.

The tories gave us that 'democratic' vote and is proven a disaster.

I thought tories were supposed to be the party of economic responsibility, they added on tons of debt before Russia and covid.

Why do you keep mentioning Starmer? I can't stand him because he is a tory.

Yeah you know what, I do know better, austerity is a catastrophe which is why we had one of the slowest 'recoveries' in the world.

The tories gave us that 'democratic' vote and is proven a disaster.

I thought tories were supposed to be the party of economic responsibility, they added on tons of debt before Russia and covid.

Why do you keep mentioning Starmer? I can't stand him because he is a tory.
    Alistair Darling's recovery plan was not too dissimilar to that of Osbourne's. And the way Darling reacted to the crash was similar to the way Osbourne would have done it.
    Building up to that crash in 2008 it didnt help that Gordon Brown adopted a policy of the 'light touch of regulation' on the banks.

As an aside, if Corbyn had one - he had a policy that would spend an extra 300 billion, just imagine if he had committed to that and then a couple of years later we had covid then Ukraine - things could have been a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Alistair Darling's recovery plan was not too dissimilar to that of Osbourne's. And the way Darling reacted to the crash was similar to the way Osbourne would have done it.
    Building up to that crash in 2008 it didnt help that Gordon Brown adopted a policy of the 'light touch of regulation' on the banks.

As an aside, if Corbyn had one - he had a policy that would spend an extra 300 billion
    , just imagine if he had committed to that and then a couple of years later we had covid then Ukraine - things could have been a lot worse.
    Imagine that, investing in a country.