+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid jab boosters?

Re: Covid jab boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Over 65s this time. 50+ (and members of their household) will only get one if they're in a vulnerable group. Had mine (I'm 55) last month.
    Wonder how many 50-64 year old will need hospitalisation as a result of the change?
    That change happened in England a year ago.

So Monday this week I was doing a lot of exercise outdoors and feeling pretty good.

Weds evening started coughing and got a headache.

Thursday coughing, heavy cold, thumping headache, shivery and no energy. Covid test negative.

This morning. All the above symptoms but now lost my voice and feeling fecking awful. New Covid test positive.

Had all my jabs and booster jab a couple of months back.

Guess I'm going to be eating my Christmas dinner upstairs in isolation.

So how exactly has the Covid booster helped if at all?

Humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    So Monday this week I was doing a lot of exercise outdoors and feeling pretty good.

Thursday coughing, heavy cold, thumping headache, shivery and no energy. Covid test negative.

This morning. All the above symptoms but now lost my voice and feeling fecking awful. New Covid test positive.

Humbug!
    Maybe being so rough without you’d be in hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Maybe being so rough without you’d be in hospital?
    this is the 3rd time I've had covid and the nastiest by far.

keep safe Bluebirds!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    My mum had her latest jab around 6 weeks ago. She currently has covid which she has caught during her stay in hospital!
    The Covid jab doesn't necessarily stop you getting the virus but without it your mother would be much more likely to be seriously ill. She was obviously already in hospital for another issue not related to Covid but I would take comfort from the fact that she has the extra protection of the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post

Humbug!
    I cant believe that people are still asking this question. Without the vaccine there is a good chance that you would be more seriously ill and you are also protecting other people by having the jab. Win win !

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I haven't had one jab, i thought the vaccines were rushed through with a focus on opening the economy ahead of how safe the jabs actually were
    And you have been proved totally incorrect in this theory, whilst at the same time putting yourself and other people at serious risk.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    And you have been proved totally incorrect in this theory, whilst at the same time putting yourself and other people at serious risk.
    I haven't been proven incorrect at all, sudden deaths from heart failure have increased by quite a bit since covid/ the vaccine roll out. Scientists don't know if covid has caused this by weakening the heart of those who had Covid but recovered or the vaccine itself has caused it (Myocarditis).
    I'm not saying Covid wasn't dangerous but the vaccine has some risks also. As i'm not in a high risk category for covid. I chose not to have a vaccine and i'm glad that i did.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have had pneumonia it was shocking , I was totally off my head and thought the nurses were trying to poison me

Once they got the infection under control they told me how ill I had been

The general consensus that if you get covid and it gets hold of you it can be as bad as pneumonia

That's reason enough to take the jab , I never want to go through that again , 10 days of hell in hospital
    Incurably so, it seems