+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mary Earps

Re: Mary Earps

So if it's for mediocrity as Barton says then I assume Barton has won it loads cos when you look in the dictionary for the definition of mediocrity there's a picture of him the same as when you look up loser and Kent (sic)

Loving people getting their testies in a twist over this

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    So if it's for mediocrity as Barton says then I assume Barton has won it loads cos when you look in the dictionary for the definition of mediocrity there's a picture of him the same as when you look up loser and Kent (sic)

Loving people getting their testies in a twist over this
    I don't think any Premier league regular could be called "mediocrity". It's an elite league, strongest in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sad really, desperately trying to retain some kind of relevance

if it is sports 'personality' then I guess anyone with the 'best' personality that does a bit of sport can put themselves forward.
    As opposed to sports champion of the year which would include anyone who has actually won a world title / Olympic gold etc. England were european champions I believe - but that was a few years back now - so not sure that still counts.

Good luck to her and she has been great for womens football and an inspiration to getting girls into the game.

I don’t think telling an opponent to F off makes you a personality. Not in a good way anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Anyone who spends their spare time as a hobby copper is strange
    I was a hobby copper with him, on motorsports events. All marshalls at the TT, Manx GP, Rally etc. used to have the power of detention for people who decided to break the law (walking / driving on closed roads & the like). Whilst he didn’t have a great personality, he did do a lot for charity and gave up time & money to many causes.

I’ve seen him drive a golf cart into a bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I don't think any Premier league regular could be called "mediocrity". It's an elite league, strongest in the world.
    Do you love him? Isn't Earps playing the highest standard she possibly could?

I'd advise Earps to become a real personality she should stub a lighted cigar into an apprentice, get done for betting on matches whilst a professional, attack a fellow manager, allegedly give his missus a clip and speak with a French accent after living in Marseille for a week.

Joey sounds a real scream. Hope he wins it next year.

Barton seems to be a real cuunt or is it me? Him judging other people's personality is amusing.

Sexist old men probably wouldn’t have heard of Mary Earps no more or less than young boys and girls probably wouldn’t know who Ronnie O Sullivan or Frankie Dettori are.

It’s not 20th century anymore. Sports for everyone not just for men to play and spectate.

Women’s football is growing massively as a sport, both taking part and spectating, and if it gets more people involved in the game and gives young girls something to dream of becoming and making a good career out of it then good for them. The fact it riles the gammons up even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I was a hobby copper with him, on motorsports events. All marshalls at the TT, Manx GP, Rally etc. used to have the power of detention for people who decided to break the law (walking / driving on closed roads & the like). Whilst he didn’t have a great personality, he did do a lot for charity and gave up time & money to many causes.

I’ve seen him drive a golf cart into a bunker.
    By hobby Bobby I mean special constables

Coppers on their day off

It smells of power and control freaks

I mean why not ditch the day job and go it full time

Mansel is a raving thatchers boy des , Botham has done a lot for charity but I don't like him either

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    By hobby Bobby I mean special constables
    Special constables on the IOM are different to Britain. I was also a special constable & sometimes worked with Mansell. Mainly relating to crowd control. He became involved as he played golf with some of the top brass at the IoMC

Special constables on the IOM are different to Britain. I was also a special constable & sometimes worked with Mansell. Mainly relating to crowd control. He became involved as he played golf with some of the top brass at the IoMC
    come on Des, he is a Tory, you should have pushed him in front of a Rally car doing 60pmh that just makes you a Tory Lover

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    come on Des, he is a Tory, you should have pushed him in front of a Rally car doing 60pmh that just makes you a Tory Lover
    No Tories in Manx politics all independents. Highest percentage of Rolls Royce per head of population though.

I just remembered that they co-opted him in as a special constable, so that they could borrow his helicopter, as they didn’t have one.

David Davies , Welsh Secretary

Raving nazi tory boy

Mad staring eyes

Special Constable

She hasn't done as much as her great-great-granddad Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sexist old men probably wouldn’t have heard of Mary Earps no more or less than young boys and girls probably wouldn’t know who Ronnie O Sullivan or Frankie Dettori are.

It’s not 20th century anymore. Sports for everyone not just for men to play and spectate.

Women’s football is growing massively as a sport, both taking part and spectating, and if it gets more people involved in the game and gives young girls something to dream of becoming and making a good career out of it then good for them. The fact it riles the gammons up even better.
    There we go! ;-)

I happen to work for a company that sponsors the FA and part of the package aside from boxes at Wembley etc is taking customers to watch the England team train.

Now whereas this is of zero interest to me, a colleague took her son along a few months back, who was understandably excited especially as they were to be hosted by an ‘England legend’.

Anyone want to guess who the ‘England legend’ was?

Any relation to Wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Any relation to Wyatt
    Bobh got there before you, but different surname from the Tombstone Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Bobh got there before you, but different surname from the Tombstone Boy!
    Note too self read the whole thread before making a tit of oneself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I happen to work for a company that sponsors the FA and part of the package aside from boxes at Wembley etc is taking customers to watch the England team train.

Now whereas this is of zero interest to me, a colleague took her son along a few months back, who was understandably excited especially as they were to be hosted by an ‘England legend’.

Joey Barton?

Remind me, who was that English goalkeeper who saved a penalty in a World Cup Final?

Jill Scott

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Jill Scott
    Correct

Correct
    Jill Scott with 161 England caps?