Thread: Mary Earps

Re: Mary Earps

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Joey Barton?

Joey 1 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Correct
    Hoped it would be David Nugent. One cap, one goal against Andorra, and he stole it on the line from a team mate.

That's a legend in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Jill Scott with 161 England caps?
    lol

lol
    Surely the girls should be given hats, not 'caps'? They could choose from a selection to match up with gloves and handbags. Or failing that, if it has to be caps, they could exchange say, 50, for a dishwasher. That Jill Scott could get a full set of white goods for her kitchen..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Surely the girls should be given hats, not 'caps'? They could choose from a selection to match up with gloves and handbags. Or failing that, if it has to be caps, they could exchange say, 50, for a dishwasher. That Jill Scott could get a full set of white goods for her kitchen..
    Naughty!
    Funny, but naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I was tutting whilst chuckling to this one

Feel for Joey Barton underskilled, wrong colour , not female , male , outspoken, jail sentence , good drinker , good enforcer on the field ( which we could do with ) ..

Stuart Broad has been let down in my humble view achievements clearly surpass all of the entries sadly he's not a woman .

Jill Scott with 161 England caps?
    She must also know a bit about men's football as she works on the Channel 4 coverage of the England games.

I enjoy women's football on the telly, it's improved a lot.
    Barton was an elite footballer, nobody can deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I enjoy women's football on the telly, it's improved a lot.
    Barton was an elite footballer, nobody can deny that.
    Barton was an ‘elite’ footballer? You must have a very elastic definition of elite for that to be true. Like many of your other definitions (like the one where where anyone to the left of Jacob Rees-Mogg is a Bolshevik) this one seems spectacularly misplaced to me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    She must also know a bit about men's football as she works on the Channel 4 coverage of the England games.
    Good one…..

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Barton was an ‘elite’ footballer? You must have a very elastic definition of elite for that to be true. Like many of your other definitions (like the one where where anyone to the left of Jacob Rees-Mogg is a Bolshevik) this one seems spectacularly misplaced to me!
    Barton was a premier league regular, the strongest league in the world. He was an elite athlete doing what only a small percentage of footballers do.
    The Bolshevik's were brutal, murderous lefties, who put left wing ideology ahead of peoples lives. The result was Millions upon millions dead. Ironically, they were funded by bankers.
    Jon, Presumming you're still a Labour party member, your own parliamentary party would see you as "hard left" You're an Ash Sarkar fanboy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Feel for Joey Barton underskilled, wrong colour , not female , male , outspoken, jail sentence , good drinker , good enforcer on the field ( which we could do with ) ..

Stuart Broad has been let down in my humble view achievements clearly surpass all of the entries sadly he's not a woman .
    Nobody has paid you any attention today?

Joey 1 cap.
    It's mental that some are willing to take Barton's views as 'gospel'.

Bigoted, misogynistic, stupid cuunt who regularly tries to cultivate an image around himself of some poorly treated victim of his free thinking.

I remember him on Question Time 10 years ago. He was car crash on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Nobody has paid you any attention today?
    Out of interest, do you think that Stuart Broad was more deserving and if not, why?

Out of interest, do you think that Stuart Broad was more deserving and if not, why?

But why Stuart Broad? Didn't Woakes have a better ashes ( admittedly only a passing interest in cricket)

I voted for Katerina JT

Why do some men hate women so much?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    usually sad little men who are dissatisfied with the way their life has panned out and want someone to blame.

my guess is Barton doesn't really hate women however, I think he's just saying anything he can to try to stay in the limelight, reeks of desperation.

If you fancy women and never miss an opportunity to chat to them and have a photo of ingrid pitt in her prime on your wall is that OK or is it hate ?

Very odd, isn't it. Maybe something to do with their own Mothers rejecting them, or Women in general rejecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    usually sad little men who are dissatisfied with the way their life has panned out and want someone to blame.

my guess is Barton doesn't really hate women however, I think he's just saying anything he can to try to stay in the limelight, reeks of desperation.
    He has a 9 year daughter ffs. His family must be so proud.

I think some of the 'characters' on here are trying to be amusing and controversial with edgy attitudes.

Most just come across a bit cunty.

Which has contributed to the steady decline of poor content on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I think some of the 'characters' on here are trying to be amusing and controversial with edgy attitudes.

Most just come across a bit cunty.

Which has contributed to the steady decline of poor content on here.

International

Luke Littler to win it next year, he loves a kabab and a can of Tango to celebrate his wins!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...nship-31729806

Luke Littler, 16, wins AGAIN as teen's incredible World Darts Championship run continues
    The teenager became the youngest player to win a match at Alexandra Palace when he beat Christian Kist 3-0 on Wednesday, and he's followed that up with another win

Sixteen-year-old sensation Luke Littler is into the third round of the World Darts Championship after a stunning 3-1 win over 20th seed and former UK Open champion Andrew Gilding.

Teenager Littler, nicknamed 'The Nuke', was heralded with chants of 'He's got school in the morning' by fans at Alexandra Palace, but he showed the calmness of a veteran as he saw out the victory against opponent 'Goldfinger' Gilding who, at 53, is more than three times his age.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you fancy women and never miss an opportunity to chat to them and have a photo of ingrid pitt in her prime on your wall is that OK or is it hate ?
    Maybe you are the object of the verb (as regards women) rather the subect