+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Blair

Re: Tony Blair

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Im white - the wife is not white - kids are mixed obviously - why does that matter to you or this 'debate' ?

Strange you choose not to mention this though from the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) investigation of the Labour party.
    "In a statement, it said: "The equality body's analysis points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45030552
    Well it matters because you are the ones who has brought it up

I couldn't care less but if you are saying you are or are not racist in this debate based on the fact you are white and married to someone of a different race then I think that's nonsense

There are plenty of white blokes married to non white women who are racists

As I say you have brought it up almost as a defence

I have no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    People can't afford decent housing because of immigration. Labour opened the floodgates in 1997 and the Tories have continued it. Yet nobody voted for it. Infact, people voted to reduce immigration substantially when they voted Tory and Brexit.
    What a load of shite

I didn't vote for the invasion of the Falklands, the sale of millions of council houses and the privatisation of water , gas , electricity

But I got it

I am waiting for your .....multiculturalism has failed Enoch Powell speech

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a load of shite

I didn't vote for the invasion of the Falklands, the sale of millions of council houses and the privatisation of water , gas , electricity

But I got it

Well put and true

What a load of shite

But I got it

What are you talking about? The winners of various elections promised to drastically reduce immigration yet failed to deliver. Therefore Democracy is broken.
    You got privisation because your party lost a democratic vote.

Well it matters because you are the ones who has brought it up

I couldn't care less but if you are saying you are or are not racist in this debate based on the fact you are white and married to someone of a different race then I think that's nonsense

There are plenty of white blokes married to non white women who are racists

As I say you have brought it up almost as a defence

I have no idea why
    WTF are you spouting now. You asked me a question - I answered you. I merely pointed out that it is only your Labour party that has ever had the racist charge thrown at them and subsequently found out as being or encouraging racist behaviour - source . You then seemed to attempt to tell me I might be racist - even though my wife is not white.
    You have well and truly disappeared up your backside on this.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening.

What are you talking about? The winners of various elections promised to drastically reduce immigration yet failed to deliver. Therefore Democracy is broken.
    You got privisation because your party lost a democratic vote.
    Is this reply serious ?

The Tories promised to build new houses to replace the council houses sold to make dirty cash

They lied or broke promises depending on how stupid you are and your political leaning

In your case you are extremely stupid and you voted for the Tories so suck on that all day

WTF are you spouting now. You asked me a question - I answered you. I merely pointed out that it is only your Labour party that has ever had the racist charge thrown at them and subsequently found out as being or encouraging racist behaviour - source . You then seemed to attempt to tell me I might be racist - even though my wife is not white.
    You have well and truly disappeared up your backside on this.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    You brought racism into this thread and you stated your family is mixed race

I can only assume that you were using the fact that you are married to a non white woman to defend yourself against any suggestions that you yourself could be racist .....sort of get your retaliation in first approach

You might be racist but I couldn't give a toss but putting your wife up as an example you are not is completely baseless

I know several white blokes married to predominantly Thai and philopino women who are about as racist as its possible to be

You are a sneaky sort and have tried to identify me on here with silly little snippets about where I live , what I do etc so please don't cry wolf with me

You brought racism into this thread and you stated your family is mixed race

I can only assume that you were using the fact that you are married to a non white woman to defend yourself against any suggestions that you yourself could be racist .....sort of get your retaliation in first approach

You might be racist but I couldn't give a toss but putting your wife up as an example you are not is completely baseless

I know several white blokes married to predominantly Thai and philopino women who are about as racist as its possible to be

You are a sneaky sort and have tried to identify me on here with silly little snippets about where I live , what I do etc so please don't cry wolf with me
    You are talking out of your rear end again
    You appear to have mental health issues - so if that is correct - you should get that sorted rather than wasting your time on here - trying to lecture a bloke that lives in a mixed race family with mixed race friends.
    You are not quite as smart as your ego thinks it is.

In a strange way I can understand what you do and why you do it... but really you should look yourself in the mirror and see who it is looking back at you.

Is this reply serious ?

The Tories promised to build new houses to replace the council houses sold to make dirty cash

They lied or broke promises depending on how stupid you are and your political leaning

In your case you are extremely stupid and you voted for the Tories so suck on that all day
    So, your answer to immigration and the housing crisis is just to keep on building new cities over the countryside? If that is the case, you are in no position to call anyone stupid.

You are talking out of your rear end again
    You appear to have mental health issues - so if that is correct - you should get that sorted rather than wasting your time on here - trying to lecture a bloke that lives in a mixed race family with mixed race friends.
    You are not quite as smart as your ego thinks it is.

In a strange way I can understand what you do and why you do it... but really you should look yourself in the mirror and see who it is looking back at you.
    Oh off you go again ....appear to have mental health issues ...

You are a cancerous twat

So, your answer to immigration and the housing crisis is just to keep on building new cities over the countryside? If that is the case, you are in no position to call anyone stupid.
    Yes , it's the way of the world and all we can do is accept it

The Tories are the worst when it comes to promising everything , especially on immigration to get people like you to vote for them

Yes , it's the way of the world and all we can do is accept it

The Tories are the worst when it comes to promising everything , especially on immigration to get people like you to vote for them
    I won't accept it because it's morally wrong.

If you think left wing politians don't lie for your vote, you're in for a shock when the penny finally drops for you

I won't accept it because it's morally wrong.

If you think left wing politians don't lie for your vote, you're in for a shock when the penny finally drops for you
    I am not a leftie

I just can't stand the conservatives

This latest 13 years has seen a truck load of lies more than most people , apart from raving tory voters , can remember

If a new government lies half as much as this current bunch of chancers then its got to be a positive

I am not a leftie

I just can't stand the conservatives

This latest 13 years has seen a truck load of lies more than most people , apart from raving tory voters , can remember

If a new government lies half as much as this current bunch of chancers then its got to be a positive
    Yeah right, the king of it…Tony Bliar. Time for a shift no doubt, but they are all cut from the same cloth, and if they aren’t initially they seem to become it. System is broken. Need a new voting system.