+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Club suing Willie McKay

Re: Club suing Willie McKay

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What a car crash of a football club we are. Tan has lost all interest in the club and become distracted in this unpalatable public side show with Nantes and the Mckays.

its a shame he didnt put as much energy into making us a better prospect on the field than he does with all the off field side shows. Its been one thing after another for most of his reign. The unforgiveable red debacle, his obsession with Malky Mackay for years after he left and now the Sala saga. The sooner he realises hes not getting his investment back and lets someone else have a go the better.

I think I speak for many who have just about had their fill of the Vincent Tan era.
    What unmitigated nonsense. The club pays a record sum for a player who, through no fault of the club, is tragically killed by being transported on a non compliant aircraft by an illegal pilot having been arranged by a person or persons debarred from acting in such a capacity. The car crash, or plane crash in this case, was the direct responsibility of a dodgy club and its agents ( that club now facing criminal proceedings in the French courts ) and I would be astounded if any owner, let alone Tan, would not resort to litigation to secure justice for the fans, the club and the Sala family and to prevent such an occurrence happening again.
    Stick to fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    What unmitigated nonsense. The club pays a record sum for a player who, through no fault of the club, is tragically killed by being transported on a non compliant aircraft by an illegal pilot having been arranged by a person or persons debarred from acting in such a capacity. The car crash, or plane crash in this case, was the direct responsibility of a dodgy club and its agents ( that club now facing criminal proceedings in the French courts ) and I would be astounded if any owner, let alone Tan, would not resort to litigation to secure justice for the fans, the club and the Sala family and to prevent such an occurrence happening again.
    Stick to fishing.
    I think that's about right

Unsafe aircraft
    Illegal pilot
    Banned agent involvement

It's not a pleasant process but the club are surely going to be proved correct in a court of law

International

Stick to fishing.
    Spot on, and it's not like Tan is sitting in the court acting as a barrister, it probably took him twenty seconds to send an email to his team, telling them to sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Spot on, and it's not like Tan is sitting in the court acting as a barrister, it probably took him twenty seconds to send an email to his team, telling them to sue them.
    Perhaps he could spare another 20 seconds to send an email to Dalman, Choo and the recruitment staff to authorise some signings.

Stick to fishing.
    Tell me something I dont know Linus. So whilst all this side show goes on he just lets the club drift into league one because one way this club has been going for years. Im pretty sure Tan, who owns businesses in more than one industry, has the ability to multi task but no, not where Cardiff City is concerned. Only time you hear from him is to bang on about Malky, Nantes or Mackay. For far too long this Sala saga has been going on to the detriment of the football. At some point youve got to look to the future. Its been 5 years ffs, we will still be hearing in another 5 years how we cant afford any transfers because of what happened with Sala.

Hes like a bitter ex-boyfriend who cant let the past go.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think that's about right

Unsafe aircraft
    Illegal pilot
    Banned agent involvement

It's not a pleasant process but the club are surely going to be proved correct in a court of law
    Great. We will be league 1 club by the time Tan gets his justice. Oh joy!

International

Perhaps he could spare another 20 seconds to send an email to Dalman, Choo and the recruitment staff to authorise some signings.
    If he just paid up and forgot about Sala where do you think the money would come from?

Great. We will be league 1 club by the time Tan gets his justice. Oh joy!
    A succession of strawman arguments. As I said before stick to fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Why are the club now leaking information via the trust? All very strange
    How is it a ‘leak’ for the club to release a statement through its recognised and regulated fan organisation. This is what people have been calling for, for years. What is strange is people like you moaning because the club are doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Yeah, his records might well have gone the same way as Johnson and Sunak's WhatsApp messages.
    You seem to have forgotten about Sturgeon and Drakefords WhatsApp messages going missing as well....

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How is it a ‘leak’ for the club to release a statement through its recognised and regulated fan organisation. This is what people have been calling for, for years. What is strange is people like you moaning because the club are doing the right thing.
    It's a "leak" as the club can't be arsed to communicate with its fanbase directly. They could:
    - put an announcement or update on their website;
    - e-mail their database of season-ticket holders and members;
    - put an announcement in the match day programme.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    A regulated fan organisation it may be , however it only represents about 4% of its fan base. Unless you use this site ( which appears be around 50 regular users) around 95% of the remaining fans wouldn’t have a clue about the statements.

Updates should also come directly from the clubs PR department.

Those who are critical of the Club’s communications with the club’s fan base probably have a point. The Trust, however, do ask pertinent questions of the club and get answers, at least some of the time. The club also knows that, of the 3 recognised supporters bodies, the Trust is the only one that appears to communicate with its members. Every time there has been an ad hoc Mehmet Dalman meeting prior to a game, the Trust do a note to its members and the email they send inevitably ends up on the 3 messageboards. If it wasn’t for the Trust no-one would know what happened at them. The other 2 Supporters groups don’t seem to have the same motivation. The club have had a lot of negative publicity since the Sala litigation commenced and the recent flow of information from the club, be it responses to questions posed by the Trust or leaks by the club (whichever you think it is) has certainly resulted, in my opinion, in the vast majority of the fan base getting behind the club in its current action against Nantes. The fan base now seem to be better informed. So, whatever the strategy the club intended in terms of communicating about the litigation, In my view it has certainly worked.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    If he just paid up and forgot about Sala where do you think the money would come from?
    They have already paid and also reached settlement on the insurance pay out. Doesnt want to move the club forward though, now trying to sue for damages but hey, as long as Vincents alright.

A succession of strawman arguments. As I said before stick to fishing!
    No. Stick to cheerleading.

They have already paid and also reached settlement on the insurance pay out. Doesnt want to move the club forward though, now trying to sue for damages but hey, as long as Vincents alright.
    What’s wrong with Tan getting justice for the club he bankrolls?
    As an aside regarding those people bellyaching about not being kept in the loop why not join the Trust?. It costs me £12 per annum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Those who are critical of the Club’s communications with the club’s fan base probably have a point. The Trust, however, do ask pertinent questions of the club and get answers, at least some of the time. The club also knows that, of the 3 recognised supporters bodies, the Trust is the only one that appears to communicate with its members. Every time there has been an ad hoc Mehmet Dalman meeting prior to a game, the Trust do a note to its members and the email they send inevitably ends up on the 3 messageboards. If it wasn’t for the Trust no-one would know what happened at them. The other 2 Supporters groups don’t seem to have the same motivation. The club have had a lot of negative publicity since the Sala litigation commenced and the recent flow of information from the club, be it responses to questions posed by the Trust or leaks by the club (whichever you think it is) has certainly resulted, in my opinion, in the vast majority of the fan base getting behind the club in its current action against Nantes. The fan base now seem to be better informed. So, whatever the strategy the club intended in terms of communicating about the litigation, In my view it has certainly worked.

Plus the work that the Trust has put in over a few years now has resulted in the Fans Advisory Board coming about. We have also successfully pushed for all of the season ticket and club members base of approx. 15,000 to have a vote on who 5 of the FAB will be.
    FAB agendas and minutes will be published for all fans to see so all strategic discussions will be widely available.

What’s wrong with Tan getting justice for the club he bankrolls?
    As an aside regarding those people bellyaching about not being kept in the loop why not join the Trust?. It costs me £12 per annum!!
    Much of his bankrolling is down to him and his many mistakes, hes no Jack Walker.

And all the while hes more interested in Nantes and not moving this club forward then he will need to bankroll it some more. Especially when we end up in league one because thats where its ending unless he pulls his head out of trousers.

Much of his bankrolling is down to him and his many mistakes, hes no Jack Walker.

And all the while hes more interested in Nantes and not moving this club forward then he will need to bankroll it some more. Especially when we end up in league one because thats where its ending unless he pulls his head out of trousers.
    You seem to have plenty to say. Why don’t you make Tan an offer?

You seem to have plenty to say. Why don’t you make Tan an offer?
    And you accuse me of making straw man arguments. Ha!

Watch you dont trip over with those big shoes you clown.

And you accuse me of making straw man arguments. Ha!

Watch you dont trip over with those big shoes you clown.
    It seems you are the clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    It seems you are the clown.
    Another Tan cheerleader. Muppet.

Come on, let’s all get behind the team tomorrow. Oh..as you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Come on, let’s all get behind the team tomorrow. Oh..as you were.
    Club's a joke, can't even organise a game at 3pm on a Saturday.

Sorry ****, I’m not a Muppet.