+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sigings next week?

New sigings next week?

Re: New sigings next week?

It's a real killer with grant as he's the only one of our front line who can show a nose for goal

Robinson should be sold if possible . Its just not happening .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's a real killer with grant as he's the only one of our front line who can show a nose for goal

Robinson should be sold if possible . Its just not happening .
    Totally agree Sludge.

Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Totally agree Sludge.

Spedger
    Robinson is playing out of position. He is a forward, not a number 10, wide man or midfielder. Put him up top and you get a totally different player, as we saw last season and pre season this. He is the one player currently who thinks and looks forward when he gets the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Robinson is playing out of position. He is a forward, not a number 10, wide man or midfielder. Put him up top and you get a totally different player, as we saw last season and pre season this. He is the one player currently who thinks and looks forward when he gets the ball.
    You must have sleep in your eyes then. Robinson has lost it. I don't think that he's a bad player, but when we see a decent enough player lose the ability to even control the ball then something is up, and that's nothing to do with the position he's playing. There's a problem. He dwells o. The ball and is a yard off it at the moment.

WOL: "Bulut hopes that bringing in some new faces will at least boost the base level of his squad as they enter the back end of the season.
    A few players, when we get them, they will push our players to a higher level," he added. "When you get quality players, your team-mates wake up and push to a higher level."

Agree with this observation.
    However, if player progress is possible, surely the management team should also draw it out?

5pm

David Brooks, on loan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    David Brooks, on loan?
    Are we currently at our limit for loans?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Are we currently at our limit for loans?
    Hopefully a couple of our loan signings will be going back to their parent clubs
    Can anyone make a case for keeping Runnarson Ugbo or Bowler???

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Hopefully a couple of our loan signings will be going back to their parent clubs
    That seems like a good idea, i wasn't aware if loan signings could be terminated mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    no......

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    no......
    Brooks and Moore imminent according to X

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Is X like a spy name for the sauce??

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As always, too many ad’s

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As always, too many ad’s
    I know this same discussion comes up every few weeks and just goes round in circles - but what device and ad blocker are you using?

I just opened the link on my mac and there were no adverts. I then opened the link on my phone and there were no adverts. Then just because I was on a roll I opened the link on an ipad and an ancient Windows laptop - and there were no adverts. Different ad blockers on all of them except the phone and ipad. They all work fine.

I did have problems years ago with a steam powered ipad that has now died - it was so old it wouldn't take any of the new generation of ad blockers so I was buried in them (after that it was used only for games until it expired).

You regularly complain about WOL adverts - in fact I will miss it if you stop - but unless you are looking on a device that is very very old there should be an easy solution!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    First I saw of brooks rumour was on *****' forum yesterday.

Fun to think about but I just don't see it, could get a better deal elsewhere, as could moore tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know this same discussion comes up every few weeks and just goes round in circles - but what device and ad blocker are you using?

I just opened the link on my mac and there were no adverts. I then opened the link on my phone and there were no adverts. Then just because I was on a roll I opened the link on an ipad and an ancient Windows laptop - and there were no adverts. Different ad blockers on all of them except the phone and ipad. They all work fine.

I did have problems years ago with a steam powered ipad that has now died - it was so old it wouldn't take any of the new generation of ad blockers so I was buried in them (after that it was used only for games until it expired).

You regularly complain about WOL adverts - in fact I will miss it if you stop - but unless you are looking on a device that is very very old there should be an easy solution!
    Bluetit simply needs to change the user....

I used to have ad blocker on my laptop, Mrs Steve R helped me set it up.
    All I use now is an iPhone and haven’t got a clue how to set up ad blocker

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Bluetit simply needs to change the user....

And this means what, as I’m waving my hand over my head

Watch you don’t dislodge that fine (very fine) head of hair

I’d welcome a solution. IPad using Chrome. No ad blockers available for this combination according to t’internet. I have Adblock+ loaded and a couple of others.

Can’t you use reader view?