FT: Q.P.R. 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Monday 1st January 2024, ko 3:00pm

Happy New Year

Match Officials:

Referee: ANDREW KITCHEN
    Assistants: Sam Lewis and Alex James
    Fourth Official : James Linington

Re: Q.P.R. v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

I've no doubts that we will be giving QPR a helping hand at the bottom of the league

QPR have only scored once in last 4 games, gaining 1 pt. Slightly worse than us.
    Would settle for a 0-0 draw now.

At least it's highly unlikely we will be lower than 14th going into the Leeds game. If we win v QPR we could be well.into top 10.

If we can't beat QPR then there's problems

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    If we can't beat QPR then there's problems
    Ipswich have problems then.

Why did the club only take 1450 tickets for this which obviously sold out very quickly

Even given our recent form we would surely have sold the lower section ?

It seems strange

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Why did the club only take 1450 tickets for this which obviously sold out very quickly

Even given our recent form we would surely have sold the lower section ?

It seems strange
    This isn't the place to raise criticism of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What I have done is just ask a question about ticket allocation

You spend more time negatively criticising the managers of this football club than you do breathing

What I have done is just ask a question about ticket allocation

You spend more time negatively criticising the managers of this football club than you do breathing
    I raise questions about other things, as do many others on here, yet you call us negative.

Grow up.

I raise questions about other things, as do many others on here, yet you call us negative.

Grow up.
    Eric you are in front of the judge

Your continual negativity towards warnock and now bulut is all down on paper, you are a font of miserable knowledge of moribund magnitude

You are guilty as charged and I am sending you to a young offenders institution for 12 months as you are too short to be in prison

No darts either

And no organ to play with

Have some of that

Eric you are in front of the judge

Your continual negativity towards warnock and now bulut is all down on paper, you are a font of miserable knowledge of moribund magnitude

You are guilty as charged and I am sending you to a young offenders institution for 12 months as you are too short to be in prison

No darts either

And no organ to play with

Have some of that
    You are not the judge. You're becoming a real bore who won't let fans discuss the team, the club etc, without being attacked by you in personal terms. Your comment to JRHartley about being on the drink was unacceptable and deserves an apology.

The odd thing here is that I think most fans, myself included, agree with your comments about the team etc, but, because you just let things go over your head, it's just the way things are, but because others will ask questions, you have no right to get personal with anyone.

No-one has slagged off more things on here than you - Cardiff is crap, fans are crap, no good music venues, yet anyone wanting to discuss issues they see with the football club are being given a hard time by you.

[QUOTE=Eric the Half a Bee;5478781]You are not the judge. You're becoming a real bore who won't let fans discuss the team, the club etc, without being attacked by you in personal terms. Your comment to JRHartley about being on the drink was unacceptable and deserves an apology.

The odd thing here is that I think most fans, myself included, agree with your comments about the team etc, but, because you just let things go over your head, it's just the way things are, but because others will ask questions, you have no right to get personal with anyone.

No-one has slagged off more things on here than you - Cardiff is crap, fans are crap, no good music venues, yet anyone wanting to discuss issues they see with the football club are being given a hard time

Put your violin away Eric it's creepy

24 months now

Think of the wife and family

My prediction for tomorrow..

Cardiff to announce Kieffer Moore signing in morning, go to QPR with team on bench… 0-0… 70th minute KM comes on and scores 1-0 to win game!

Bluebirds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy17 View Post
    My prediction for tomorrow..

Cardiff to announce Kieffer Moore signing in morning, go to QPR with team on bench… 0-0… 70th minute KM comes on and scores 1-0 to win game!

Bluebirds!!
    My prediction is we are not playing well enough to predict

It could go either way but hopefully the gods of football will give us 3 points

😂😂😂

I hope the performance is worthy enough for the travelling supporters. I truly hope that there is more ambition than keeping a team in the relegation zone out of our penalty area.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    😂😂😂

I wonder why the club havnt taken more tickets ? Maybe we could have taken more fans?

The manager is getting everything wrong and we are playing boring football ?

Which one of those statements is negative ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I hope the performance is worthy enough for the travelling supporters. I truly hope that there is more ambition than keeping a team in the relegation zone out of our penalty area.
    I am sure that isn't the ambition

There surely can't be that much difference between the victories over Swansea and brizzle

Odd match thread so far lol.

Anyway be interesting to see what team comes out, obviously there has been time management and rotation so far but with a chance to rest people in the cup I guess it’s back to best. Grant apparently out as well, maybe Tanner and Colwill to start.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Odd match thread so far lol.

Anyway be interesting to see what team comes out, obviously there has been time management and rotation so far but with a chance to rest people in the cup I guess it’s back to best. Grant apparently out as well, maybe Tanner and Colwill to start.

Well if colwill and Tanner start then I hope they are given 60 minutes

I think Tanner is best coming on after 60 minutes as when he's on his game he can easily beat defenders

Either player won't enjoy a get stuck in game so I hope this wind and rain calms down to give them time to get on the ball

Well if colwill and Tanner start then I hope they are given 60 minutes

I think Tanner is best coming on after 60 minutes as when he's on his game he can easily beat defenders

Either player won't enjoy a get stuck in game so I hope this wind and rain calms down to give them time to get on the ball
    Agree about Tanner, thinking about if Meite and Bowler will probably start wide and Etete upfront if fit enough.

Agree about Tanner, thinking about if Meite and Bowler will probably start wide and Etete upfront if fit enough.
    I would love etete to start scoring goals

Who needs a new striker if your front line is getting chances and taking them

I would love etete to start scoring goals

Who needs a new striker if your front line is getting chances and taking them
    I like Etete, I’d love him to be more aggressive though, make it more difficult for defenders with his back to goal. If we do sign Moore, I think he’s a great second option.

I like Etete, I’d love him to be more aggressive though, make it more difficult for defenders with his back to goal. If we do sign Moore, I think he’s a great second option.
    He might score goals off Moore, as could Robinson

But it's not happening at the moment