Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    watch from 1 min 37

Let's get the band back together

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Lol wishful thinking then
    I think he is coming but I’ve never heard a manager talk about a player like Moore, the way Bulut has. If anyone is to blame for building expectations, it is the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he is coming but I’ve never heard a manager talk about a player like Moore, the way Bulut has. If anyone is to blame for building expectations, it is the manager.
    You've been making that football pitch in a cornfield again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You've been making that football pitch in a cornfield again?!
    It’s just I’ve not heard a Cardiff manager talk about someone like that. “I was upset when he scored”, “if he was here, he’d start, that’s why I want to sign him” etc. This was in October or November, let alone Jan!

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Being linked in Turkey with Ryan Kent

https://twitter.com/sercanhamzaolu/s...81439212744791
    Unless they are going to pay the large majority of his wages cant see this happening. Hes on about 50k a week and still got 3.5 years to run on his contract.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Unless they are going to pay the large majority of his wages cant see this happening. Hes on about 50k a week and still got 3.5 years to run on his contract.
    Aye no chance https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...teven-gerrard/

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....latest-4479446

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Being linked in Turkey with Ryan Kent

https://twitter.com/sercanhamzaolu/s...81439212744791
    Not heard of him before so thought I'd wiki him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Not heard of him before so thought I'd wiki him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Kent
    is he actually any good?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is he actually any good?
    Fenabache don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Fenabache don't think so!
    He's done well in scotland and that's about it

He’s reported to be joining his hometown club.
    Gillingham.

I thought I read Kent was going to Saudi to join up with Gerrard.

It’s just I’ve not heard a Cardiff manager talk about someone like that. “I was upset when he scored”, “if he was here, he’d start, that’s why I want to sign him” etc. This was in October or November, let alone Jan!
    Bulut sounds a bit desperate. Like those drunken texts, we've all sent and then read the next morning and think WTF have I done?

We're probably in need of new faces more than many Championship clubs, and with 17 days gone I would have thought we would have made at least a couple of loan signings. Looking at the latest transfer news only 6 or 7 Championship clubs haven't brought in at least 1 new player, most have at least two..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    We're probably in need of new faces more than many Championship clubs, and with 17 days gone I would have thought we would have made at least a couple of loan signings. Looking at the latest transfer news only 6 or 7 Championship clubs haven't brought in at least 1 new player, most have at least two..
    There have been about 13 signings in the Championship in this window. People need to calm down. There’s been even less if you exclude loans that have been made permanent.

Our complete lack of activity mirrors the Prem. There’s been 4 signings, total. Until the 9th, Brereton Diaz was the only arrival. It’s all going to happen late, as it always does

Our complete lack of activity mirrors the Prem. There’s been 4 signings, total. Until the 9th, Brereton Diaz was the only arrival. It’s all going to happen late, as it always does
    I certainly don’t think Moore moves until they replace him.

Anyone with an ounce of sense could tell you that. It’s much better for TV ratings and a club’s PR. Probably signed Moore in the summer but thought announcing it in January would make for a better story

Tuanzebe attracting suitors
    Cardiff City are interested in signing 26-year-old Axel Tuanzebe from promotion-chasing Ipswich Town.

The former Manchester United and England youth centre-back has made only six Championship appearances this term and wants more regular football.

Other Championship clubs are also having a look at the potential of signing him before the transfer window closes.

There have been about 13 signings in the Championship in this window. People need to calm down. There’s been even less if you exclude loans that have been made permanent.
    I probably exaggerated a tad, but there have been 26 incoming loan signings to date - according to Sky anyway..

Cardiff City are close to 2 signings according to Abbandonato.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Anyone with an ounce of sense could tell you that. It’s much better for TV ratings and a club’s PR. Probably signed Moore in the summer but thought announcing it in January would make for a better story
    Don’t you think he would have sorted out his wages ,accommodation, etc ages ago or is that literally last minute aswell. The transfer window is a drama and If Moore signs it’s hardly going to be a surprise is it. Interestingly it would be more of a surprise if he didn’t sign from I have been told.

The Ricky Lambert signing was allegedly down to miniutes to spare , yet people in the know had said he’s signed a few weeks prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is he actually any good?
    Watched Ramsey's games for Rangers and Kent did catch my eye as someone who always looks to make things happen pushing forward with the ball. Would be happy with him coming over although maybe not his wage/contract situation.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Don’t you think he would have sorted out his wages ,accommodation, etc ages ago or is that literally last minute aswell. The transfer window is a drama and If Moore signs it’s hardly going to be a surprise is it. Interestingly it would be more of a surprise if he didn’t sign from I have been told.

The Ricky Lambert signing was allegedly down to miniutes to spare , yet people in the know had said he’s signed a few weeks prior.
    I believe transfers can take weeks or even months from the initial inquiry to putting pen to paper and announcing it.

I don’t believe clubs purposely refuse to use players fully under their contact for several weeks to gain from a bit of deadline day drama.