+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Devante Cole the latest striker to be linked

https://twitter.com/SkySportsLyall/s...73924460536243
    Described by a Barnsley fan on twitter as
    "Quite lazy, and inconsistent won’t press or chase any loose balls down but a fairly decent finisher".
    Just what we need!

"Quite lazy, and inconsistent won’t press or chase any loose balls down but a fairly decent finisher".
    Just what we need!
    like for like replacement for ugbo

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What would the statement be in aid of? We are hardly in the relegation zone and Buluts got until the end of the season to earn himself more time. However, I would say, going through the media and having a moan about your contract situation is probably not the best way to go about getting an extension, especially wiht someone like Tan.

Too many times in the past we have handed out longer deals to managers just because they hit a purple patch so the club have obviously learned some lessons.

Bulut is hardly pulling up trees that he needs to be tied down asap.
    Okay the first bit was legit in as much if he was involved in choosing scouts then there maybe a chance he is going to stay with us as personally I want Bulut to stay

The 2nd bit was a bit of tongue in cheek as a response to the meltdown since the weekend about the loss to Leeds and no one signing for us - obviously lost in translation - hey ho

Just what we need!
    It’s funny isn’t it, WBA called Grant lazy, in fact I seen a thing on X about Grant and they wouldn’t believe he is anything but lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If we get Ramsey fit, a striker and a centre mid, we will get top half. Everyone is 3/4 good players away
    I thought you said Moore was definitely on his way here Pedro?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    It’s funny isn’t it, WBA called Grant lazy, in fact I seen a thing on X about Grant and they wouldn’t believe he is anything but lazy.
    I've never known a set of fans get a player more wrong than West Brom were with Grant - there are aspects of his game that could be criticised, but he's been anything but lazy when playing for us and it's hard to imagine that the workaholic we've had this season can have changed so much in less than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've never known a set of fans get a player more wrong than West Brom were with Grant - there are aspects of his game that could be criticised, but he's been anything but lazy when playing for us and it's hard to imagine that the workaholic we've had this season can have changed so much in less than a year.
    Fans love someone to aim all their angst at - ours are different as it is practically everyone who gets it so at least we don't discriminate most being slaughtered before they join or not as the case maybe

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    It was probably all done in October, they are just purposely waiting for last day of the transfer window to create excitement.

International

Just what we need!
    We know what fans are like, but if there was any truth in that I doubt he would be on Buluts radar, that's the opposite of what he wants and likes.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    We know what fans are like, but if there was any truth in that I doubt he would be on Buluts radar, that's the opposite of what he wants and likes.
    Judging by what he's seen the last couple of months, I think Bulut would take anything that's half-decent..

The Supporters Trust have put out a statement:

Winter Window
    Trust Chair Keith Morgan has spoken to senior sources at Cardiff City Football Club to get clarity following issues raised by Bluebirds fans on social media.

Keith Morgan said:

"Having had a conversation with senior club officials, I thought it would be useful to update members on the current position regarding player transfers etc. at Cardiff City Football Club to clarify a few misconceptions on social media over the last few days.

"The club directors are working in close cooperation and agreement with the manager and recruitment team to bring in new players either on loan or permanently and a number of potential deals are at an advanced stage.

"Deals are never straightforward as they have to be agreed with the players involved and their current clubs but it is anticipated that some deals will be finalised and announced in the coming week. The announcements will include players in and out of the club."

International

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Judging by what he's seen the last couple of months, I think Bulut would take anything that's half-decent..
    He's getting frustrated with many players no doubt, he needs a shake-up and more competition for places.

I hadn't realised at first he was Andy Coles Son, he was a great Striker but also worked very hard for the team and made space for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I think he is but I never professed to know anything

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He's getting frustrated with many players no doubt, he needs a shake-up and more competition for places.

I hadn't realised at first he was Andy Coles Son, he was a great Striker but also worked very hard for the team and made space for himself.
    Feck me, you live & learn, Erol Bulut is Andy Cole’s son

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    In the Guinness Book of Records as the world's youngest father at 3 years, 107 days.

New rumour.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/cardif...ous-big-impact

Seems far fetched that Luton would agree to let him out on loan, but if they do he'd be a great addition.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    New rumour.

Seems far fetched that Luton would agree to let him out on loan, but if they do he'd be a great addition.
    Yeah seems unlikely, not sure he’s the left back Bulut would want but could certainly see him on the wing in our team.

Yeah seems unlikely, not sure he’s the left back Bulut would want but could certainly see him on the wing in our team.
    I think Leeds are sniffing around this one

New rumour.

Would be happy to see him back. Interesting that Alfie Doughty's keeping him out of the team.

It would be interesting as I know we've played mainly 4231 this season but I'm pretty sure in the past Bulut's played a lot of 352/532 with his teams. We'd obviously need another CB or RWB if Perry moved across.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    It would be interesting as I know we've played mainly 4231 this season but I'm pretty sure in the past Bulut's played a lot of 352/532 with his teams. We'd obviously need another CB or RWB if Perry moved across.
    Yeah he tried it in the cup as well with a mismatch of midfielders in defence but I think it was Grant and Tanner wingbacks so he’s obviously willing to have those type of players as wingbacks.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    In the Guinness Book of Records as the world's youngest father at 3 years, 107 days.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he is but I never professed to know anything
    Lol wishful thinking then

New rumour.

watch from 1 min 37

Let's get the band back together