Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
It's what Bulut said he wanted, in an interview a couple of weeks ago
TBF I think he’s right, he needs two transfer windows in my opinion to get the squad he wants together, a good finish for the season with players who can really improve the team recruited in January, and then build on that in the summer.

We have so many bang average players, underperforming players and just absolute deadwood in our squad, that I doubt anyone would be able to improve on where we are at this point of the season.
As a minimum we need players who are capable of challenging for a position, and not just recruited to make up the squad.

As it stands I’d keep the the back five, with 3 defenders and another GK needed

Ramsey, Colwill and Siopis with two CM’s and Ralls as back up

ODowda and Tanner with two wingers needed

Etete as third choice forward as we need at least two in front of him in the pecking order

Hopefully Colwill junior and another couple of youngster from the U23’s making it into the 25.

A big ask I know, but we have so much dross masquerading as footballers in the current squad, we need to have a few prerequisites in place when we go through the recruitment process.

The first being that they are actually comfortable with a football, second is a requirement to pass the ball to someone wearing the same colour shirt.
Third would be an ability to receive a pass without it pinging off their foot and to move it quickly on to someone else who’s also wearing the same colour shirt.
The fourth would be having a winning mentality, something that most of our current squad seem to really lack
A bit revolutionary I know, but apart from having two legs and arms, there has to be more required from identifying a potential transfer target if we plan to be successful

Or put another way, which other Championship side with ambitions to make the playoffs are going to recruit
Runnersson
Campbell
Romeo
Sawyers
Rinhomota
Adam’s
Panzo
Robinson
Meite
Ugbo
Wintle
Bowler