+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I believe transfers can take weeks or even months from the initial inquiry to putting pen to paper and announcing it.

I don’t believe clubs purposely refuse to use players fully under their contact for several weeks to gain from a bit of deadline day drama.
    Perhaps , but it’s also for financial reasons that deals are delayed especially when the manager has alluded to this. Either way it’s no big deal IMHO but the snide comments regarding an informed decision gets a bit ridiculous sometimes.

Kieran Evans gone to Gateshead on loan, think he’s out of contract this summer so that’s him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I probably exaggerated a tad, but there have been 26 incoming loan signings to date - according to Sky anyway..
    Are you sure? If you exclude loan returns then there’s a lot less than that https://www.skysports.com/amp/footba...p-ins-and-outs

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Kieran Evans gone to Gateshead on loan, think he’s out of contract this summer so that’s him gone.
    I always thought he would make it in the football world

maybe it'll be take a step back and then dust himself down and go again

[QUOTE=Pedro de la Rosa;5482550]Are you sure? If you exclude loan returns then there’s a lot less than that https://www.skysports.com/amp/footba...p-ins-and-outs[/ Interesting Plymouth have 3 PL loanees in already. 2 from Spurs 1 from Leeds. Will they play on Saturday?
    ….edit…bloody formatting on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I always thought he would make it in the football world

maybe it'll be take a step back and then dust himself down and go again
    I hope so, he has something.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he is coming but I’ve never heard a manager talk about a player like Moore, the way Bulut has. If anyone is to blame for building expectations, it is the manager.
    Bulut thought he had him for sure, he seems down to me his body language is changing, I think missing out on Moore will really disappoint him!
    I think we'll miss out now there are too many better clubs in for him. To miss out on the other targets seems to be getting to him also.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-what-28452732

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Bulut thought he had him for sure, he seems down to me his body language is changing, I think missing out on Moore will really disappoint him!
    I think we'll miss out now there are too many better clubs in for him. To miss out on the other targets seems to be getting to him also.

If thats Bulut being positive id hate to see him when hes negative.

Missing out on targets is part and parcel of being a manager. Get on with it and stop sulking.

If it doesn’t work out this window he won’t be here in the summer. I think he’ll walk before being pushed too. I agree about his body language and demeanour. Broken promises from up high likely cause with Tan. Just a feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    If thats Bulut being positive id hate to see him when hes negative.

Missing out on targets is part and parcel of being a manager. Get on with it and stop sulking.
    If he doesn’t get anything on his shopping list he’ll get Fluoxetine from the Pharma Serie A!

I've no idea where the Moore rumours started, but it would be more likely to have come from the 'board' rather than Bulut himself, but even in that case logic would suggest a lower PL striker would go to a Championship club with ambition and realistic promotion chances, not a cash-strapped Championship strugglers with no midfield.

Axel Tuanzebe made the Guinness Book of Records for fastest sole game clearance of Hungry Hungry Hippos

Agree, the comments Bulut made about Moore certainly sounded like someone who thought that deal was already done and now he has the demeanour of somebody who has been let down on certain promises

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Axel Tuanzebe made the Guinness Book of Records for fastest sole game clearance of Hungry Hungry Hippos
    Great post and an extra point for getting the two Hungrys in Hungry Hungry Hippos. 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Thought you were joking, but you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Agree, the comments Bulut made about Moore certainly sounded like someone who thought that deal was already done and now he has the demeanour of somebody who has been let down on certain promises
    He has the demeanour of a manager that has lost 8 in 13

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Someone just told me that Meite is almost certainly on his way out

He has the demeanour of a manager that has lost 8 in 13
    That’s true! Fair point! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Not one to be disappointed about, but a bit of a surprise if that is true?

I agree, I thought he had something about him, hope it isn't true. Might be all about having to get players out before new arrivals and someone wanted him...

Seems a nice bloke but he’s been bloody awful, let’s be honest. I don’t think we should complain too much about players we signed this summer given we were dealing in a shallow puddle rather than a pool of players but some of them really haven’t come off.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    How the Meite has fallen....

Seems a nice bloke but he’s been bloody awful, let’s be honest. I don’t think we should complain too much about players we signed this summer given we were dealing in a shallow puddle rather than a pool of players but some of them really haven’t come off.
    yeah I think we can be justified in expecting a bit more from someone who has 43 goals at this level, but so far he hasn't looked likely to score many at all

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yeah I think we can be justified in expecting a bit more from someone who has 43 goals at this level, but so far he hasn't looked likely to score many at all
    Unfortunately most of those 43 goals were scored 3 years or more ago.

I cant believe hes only 27 he looks shot. Like a 35 year old whos legs have gone.