+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

International

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Quite. If hes not spamming the board with his obsession with Drakeford hes cutting and pasting the board to death.
    And you're spamming it with negativity and moaning misery

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    And you're spamming it with negativity and moaning misery
    Spamming

Ive made less than 20 posts in a week. You make 20 an hour ffs (19 of them about Drakeford, the other a cut and paste hatchet job)

Put the phone down for 5 minutes and start doing something constructive with your life you great big whopper.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Spamming

Ive made less than 20 posts in a week. You make 20 an hour ffs (19 of them about Drakeford, the other a cut and paste hatchet job)

Put the phone down for 5 minutes and start doing something constructive with your life you great big whopper.

Wake up it's 11:35 - Drippy has long gone, you mention him more than me now!

And everyone is a moan or gripe to drag everyone down to your miserable level.

Twitter saying we're signing goalie Ethan Horvath on a permanent from Forest
    https://twitter.com/NTT20Pod/status/1749843379116970324

Rumour we are close to signing Forest goalkeeper Ethan Horvath on a permanent basis. https://x.com/ntt20pod/status/174984...ZQyp-iO2wYo4Kg

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Twitter saying we're signing goalie Ethan Horvath on a permanent from Forest
    https://twitter.com/NTT20Pod/status/1749843379116970324
    Thought he did a solid job at Luton, I’d suggest he’d come straight in as the #1

Would also free up a loan space assuming Runnerson goes back.

Presumably his contract is up in the summer, so I can’t see there being much of a fee involved.

We need a keeper if Runarsson is going to be released from his loan and I assume Horvarth would be first choice, but is he that much better than Alnwick? I honestly don’t know because he didn’t make much impression on me last season when he was at Luton - can’t remember him having much to do in his two games against us, he was beaten from a long way out by Sawyers down here, but it didn’t strike me as a goalkeeping error at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Would also free up a loan space assuming Runnerson goes back.
    Was thinking the same. Would be 3 loan spots available then with Panzo and Ugbo already gone. That could be the route this window is heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Thought he did a solid job at Luton, I’d suggest he’d come straight in as the #1
    Played almost every game in their promotion season so can't be too bad.
    Won a penalty shootout at Wembley to clinch promotion (although as I recall Coventry scored their 1st 5 then skied one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Was thinking the same. Would be 3 loan spots available then with Panzo and Ugbo already gone. That could be the route this window is heading.
    there is a school of thought that if we are not going up this season (we aren't) then we may as well send all the loanees back and play the youngsters instead

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there is a school of thought that if we are not going up this season (we aren't) then we may as well send all the loanees back and play the youngsters instead

This does depend on who we can get in permanently

I hope we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

This does depend on who we can get in permanently
    we should be in building for the future mode, whether that is via recruitment or development of existing players

I’d keep Grant, Bowler and Runnersson can go tomorrow

we should be in building for the future mode, whether that is via recruitment or development of existing players
    Exactly, we have little chance of going up this season. Let's not fill the squad with expensive gambles who could blight future recruitment/budgets

Kostas Manolas - just paid up his contract with current club. Another addition to the CCFC Greek massive?

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Kostas Manolas - just paid up his contract with current club. Another addition to the CCFC Greek massive?
    A 32 year old centre back, just what we need. Contract terminated on 17th Jan according to Wikipedia

He’s played for some big clubs and the Style of play entry here makes him sound too good for us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kostas_Manolas

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s played for some big clubs and the Style of play entry here makes him sound too good for us.

Used to watch him when he was Roma, quality player, but that was 5 years ago and more.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    A 32 year old centre back, just what we need. Contract terminated on 17th Jan according to Wikipedia
    I sense that’s sarcasm but we only need someone as back up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

They make him sound like Franco Baresi, edited by his mother i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    Exactly, we have little chance of going up this season. Let's not fill the squad with expensive gambles who could blight future recruitment/budgets
    This is what i think, although relegation still isn't out of the question for us. Especially the way we're playing

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I sense that’s sarcasm but we only need someone as back up.
    Isn't Oliver Denham the backup?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Isn't Oliver Denham the backup?
    I wouldn’t have thought so. He struggled before he left and hasn’t done anything on loan. Probably be pushing to start in the U23.