Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same
    Aim high

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Being linked with another youngster (along with a load of other clubs) - Ben Krauhaus from Bromley

https://the72.co.uk/2024/01/05/ben-k...year-old-star/
    We've also been linked with Bath City's Jordan Thomas

Chanka Zimba to have his Maidenhead loan extended to the end of the season and the end of his Cardiff contract.

So it's 'good bye and best of luck in the future'!

He'll probably be scoring the winning goal in a Champions League final in five years time.

Cardiff City were among four Championship clubs to send scouts to watch 19-year-old Ben Krauhaus

There is a rumour , that there is no rumour about rumours .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Chanka Zimba to have his Maidenhead loan extended to the end of the season and the end of his Cardiff contract.

So it's 'good bye and best of luck in the future'!

He'll probably be scoring the winning goal in a Champions League final in five years time.
    Chanka for that.

The latest one doing the rounds is Danny Ward. He'd be excellent but not sure about wages, fee etc.

I'd imagine if it were a loan Runnaeson would need to go back to the Ar5e.

I do wonder though if a lot of these rumours are just because they are Welsh internationals as we've been linked with Kieffer, Ward, Brooks and even Mepham.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    The latest one doing the rounds is Danny Ward. He'd be excellent but not sure about wages, fee etc.

I do wonder though if a lot of these rumours are just because they are Welsh internationals as we've been linked with Kieffer, Ward, Brooks and even Mepham.
    Unless welshlad comes on here and confirms it's worth nothing 👍

I'd take all 4 of those though, Mepham is an underrated player

Danny Ward would be a horrible signing. He’s 4th choice at another Championship club which, if I didn’t already know he was shit, would tell me all I needed to know. I can’t believe he starts ahead of Hennessey for Wales. If we were after a Welsh keeper I’d take Hennessey every day

WOL reporting we interested in goalkeeper Danny Ward...a..please tell me I misread that...no...no..no

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    WOL reporting we interested in goalkeeper Danny Ward...a..please tell me I misread that...no...no..no
    Panzo has deleted a photo of him in a City shirt on instagram and kieffer Moore is currently in Dubai

Being linked in Turkey with Umut Nayir from Fenerbahçe https://twitter.com/yagosabuncuoglu/...81446108725343

Being linked in Turkey with Umut Nayir from Fenerbahçe https://twitter.com/yagosabuncuoglu/...81446108725343
    18 goals in 33 on loan in the Turkish 2nd tier last season. Hasn't played much for Fenerbahçe this season though.
    4 caps for Turkey, scored his only international goal against us last June.
    He also has a law degree, so could be useful in our many court cases too!

another the wrong side of 30

not Cardiff city related but worth a post

MK Dons are close to adding to their winter arrivals with the signing of Ollie Hulbert from Welsh side Barry Town.

MK are expected to pay around £75k for the forward and are set to offer him an 18 month deal.

anyone here seen him play ?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We've also been linked with Bath City's Jordan Thomas
    JT will be playing league football next season, he really does look the part, personally, I feel he is playing below where he should be, 6 tier is too low for him

Gerry ( the bath manger ) thinks alot of him, but money talks

A pretty low cost risk if we did go in for him

JT scored a cracking goal tonight, great feet and great finish

but it was against Slough, so I guess we have to consider that

He didnt look like he was saying goodbye to the fans either

absolutely freezing though

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    another the wrong side of 30
    A danger of us going down the Warnock route again by building a squad with very little resale value.

Sheffield Wednesday after Ugbo according to this https://www.thestar.co.uk//sport/foo...e-ugbo-4473342

Can't see us signing anyone from Nantes any time soon!
    https://twitter.com/tfcnewsoutlet/st...37922020430243

Not city related but Luke Ayling to Middlesbrough ?? Strange one for me??

After all of the pre window talk, will anyone else be quite disappointed if there are no new faces in the team to face Leeds?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    After all of the pre window talk, will anyone else be quite disappointed if there are no new faces in the team to face Leeds?
    Pat for the course, lots of bluster but no substance, will we see anything until the last week?

Will we load the squad with imports from the Turkish league without confirming a contract extension for Erol?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Rumours suggested that deals were being vigorously worked on pre window, giving us the hope that new faces would be arriving early in the month. Looks like they were just rumours……..the clock’s ticking.