+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Lol wishful thinking then
    I think he is coming but I’ve never heard a manager talk about a player like Moore, the way Bulut has. If anyone is to blame for building expectations, it is the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he is coming but I’ve never heard a manager talk about a player like Moore, the way Bulut has. If anyone is to blame for building expectations, it is the manager.
    You've been making that football pitch in a cornfield again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You've been making that football pitch in a cornfield again?!
    It’s just I’ve not heard a Cardiff manager talk about someone like that. “I was upset when he scored”, “if he was here, he’d start, that’s why I want to sign him” etc. This was in October or November, let alone Jan!

It’s just I’ve not heard a Cardiff manager talk about someone like that. “I was upset when he scored”, “if he was here, he’d start, that’s why I want to sign him” etc. This was in October or November, let alone Jan!
    Bulut sounds a bit desperate. Like those drunken texts, we've all sent and then read the next morning and think WTF have I done?

We're probably in need of new faces more than many Championship clubs, and with 17 days gone I would have thought we would have made at least a couple of loan signings. Looking at the latest transfer news only 6 or 7 Championship clubs haven't brought in at least 1 new player, most have at least two..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    We're probably in need of new faces more than many Championship clubs, and with 17 days gone I would have thought we would have made at least a couple of loan signings. Looking at the latest transfer news only 6 or 7 Championship clubs haven't brought in at least 1 new player, most have at least two..
    There have been about 13 signings in the Championship in this window. People need to calm down. There’s been even less if you exclude loans that have been made permanent.

There have been about 13 signings in the Championship in this window. People need to calm down. There’s been even less if you exclude loans that have been made permanent.
    I probably exaggerated a tad, but there have been 26 incoming loan signings to date - according to Sky anyway..

International

Bulut thought he had him for sure, he seems down to me his body language is changing, I think missing out on Moore will really disappoint him!
    I think we'll miss out now there are too many better clubs in for him. To miss out on the other targets seems to be getting to him also.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-what-28452732

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Bulut thought he had him for sure, he seems down to me his body language is changing, I think missing out on Moore will really disappoint him!
    I think we'll miss out now there are too many better clubs in for him. To miss out on the other targets seems to be getting to him also.

If thats Bulut being positive id hate to see him when hes negative.

Missing out on targets is part and parcel of being a manager. Get on with it and stop sulking.

I've no idea where the Moore rumours started, but it would be more likely to have come from the 'board' rather than Bulut himself, but even in that case logic would suggest a lower PL striker would go to a Championship club with ambition and realistic promotion chances, not a cash-strapped Championship strugglers with no midfield.

Axel Tuanzebe made the Guinness Book of Records for fastest sole game clearance of Hungry Hungry Hippos

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Axel Tuanzebe made the Guinness Book of Records for fastest sole game clearance of Hungry Hungry Hippos
    Great post and an extra point for getting the two Hungrys in Hungry Hungry Hippos. 🙌

Agree, the comments Bulut made about Moore certainly sounded like someone who thought that deal was already done and now he has the demeanour of somebody who has been let down on certain promises

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Agree, the comments Bulut made about Moore certainly sounded like someone who thought that deal was already done and now he has the demeanour of somebody who has been let down on certain promises
    He has the demeanour of a manager that has lost 8 in 13