+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I wouldn’t have thought so. He struggled before he left and hasn’t done anything on loan. Probably be pushing to start in the U23.
    Did he struggle? He played a few games towards the end of the season Morison was in charge when the team were on holiday after making sure they were staying up - can’t remember him setting the world on fire or struggling really.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did he struggle? He played a few games towards the end of the season Morison was in charge when the team were on holiday after making sure they were staying up - can’t remember him setting the world on fire or struggling really.
    Meaning more that he hasn’t really been seen again. Did he go on our pre-season as King was playing CB.

Meaning more that he hasn’t really been seen again. Did he go on our pre-season as King was playing CB.
    No, I don’t think so, I believe he was injured at the start of the season, but I may be confusing it with 22/23.

He'd gone to Dundee by then

He was awful vs Pompey in the League Cup and that’s the last we saw of him

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He was awful vs Pompey in the League Cup and that’s the last we saw of him
    Who wasn’t awful in that game?

Who wasn’t awful in that game?
    Ronan Curtis

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He'd gone to Dundee by then
    Interesting. Maybe I’m wrong then but I think he’s been recalled because of game time rather than to be in the squad.

I know having no more fixtures this month reduces the need for quick signings, but if someone told me that at the end of the fourth week of January that we wouldn’t have signed a new player for this season’s team, I would never have believed them - the title thread is as appropriate now as it was when the thread was started.

I know having no more fixtures this month reduces the need for quick signings, but if someone told me that at the end of the fourth week of January that we wouldn’t have signed a new player for this season’s team, I would never have believed them - the title thread is as appropriate now as it was when the thread was started.
    Was just about to post the same thing. This is a new level of underwhelming even by our standards. I thought they were all gagging to get on the CCS grass and in the building.

Tans too busy dragging the Nantes and Sala saga on to be concerned with improving the current on field shit show. As long as Tan gets justice though. 3 cheers for Tan everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Tans too busy dragging the Nantes and Sala saga on to be concerned with improving the current on field shit show. As long as Tan gets justice though. 3 cheers for Tan everybody.
    So true! 👍

Tan gets involved. Gets pilloried.
    Tan stands off. Gets pilloried.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Another Tan apologist. It’s like a cult.

Get involved in sorting the mess out on the field he needs to.

Were the reports of Tan flying in confirmed ? If so I[m guessing he laid down some criteria for transfers which have narrowed down our options..

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I love buying a season ticket each year just to support a legal team. F*ck the football.

VISIT MALAISIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Was just about to post the same thing. This is a new level of underwhelming even by our standards. I thought they were all gagging to get on the CCS grass and in the building.
    Too many protocols!!

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Were the reports of Tan flying in confirmed ? If so I[m guessing he laid down some criteria for transfers which have narrowed down our options..
    Confirmed by WOL, if that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Too many protocols!!
    I reckon the spreadsheet’s gonna hit the fans!

Do PL clubs still want to see PowerPoint presentations before they'll loan their youngsters out? Who does that for us now that Morison's not here? I don't think it's Bulut's style.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Do PL clubs still want to see PowerPoint presentations before they'll loan their youngsters out? Who does that for us now that Morison's not here? I don't think it's Bulut's style.
    I'm guessing tom ramasut has the only PowerPoint license

Another Tan apologist. It’s like a cult.

Get involved in sorting the mess out on the field he needs to.
    I'd rather he leaves sorting the mess out to people who know about football, all Tan needs to do is make money available for transfers.

for those on here that like a wager (I don't...) are there any odds on us NOT getting a single player that can play this season?

Not only that but we've let players go so we are weaker than at the start of the month. Has anyone told Tan our embargo is over?