+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premier League

Premier League

Don't watch it, don't have Sky or BT sports etc. But looking at the top 5, 3 points between 1st and 5th going into the new year. Not sure i've seen it that competitive for many a year. Arsenal or Villa for me.

Re: Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't watch it, don't have Sky or BT sports etc. But looking at the top 5, 3 points between 1st and 5th going into the new year. Not sure i've seen it that competitive for many a year. Arsenal or Villa for me.
    I think the standard has dropped this season, but it’s making for a better competition- I was fancying Arsenal before they faced West Ham, but I’m not so sure now.

Liverpool for me at the moment, but I’ll probably be saying someone else tomorrow.

Arsenal looking very ordinary at Fulham today, just gone 2-1 down to a Decordova-Reid goal.

The Citeh juggernaut will soon get going, their squad is so deep whereas the non state backed clubs don't have that sort of resource

Where are Bristol City in the equation ?

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    The Citeh juggernaut will soon get going, their squad is so deep whereas the non state backed clubs don't have that sort of resource
    Man City have Haaland & de Bruyne to come back in January. Nobody else will be adding anything like that quality in the transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Anyone but Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Anyone but Liverpool
    Anyone but liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Anyone but liverpool
    Good god yes

Them and united

El plastico