+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed

Any idea why the kick off was changed to 5.30, and why it's not on TV or even available to buy on Match Pass?

Bit odd I think...

Re: Sheff Wed

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    Any idea why the kick off was changed to 5.30, and why it's not on TV or even available to buy on Match Pass?

Bit odd I think...
    Is it on s4c maybe?

It won't be on Match Pass because it's the Cup not League.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game was live on iPlayer or S4C or somewhere else legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post

Bit odd I think...
    Its on Sky Sports !! Did you not look first ?

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    It won't be on Match Pass because it's the Cup not League.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game was live on iPlayer or S4C or somewhere else legit.
    Its a league game !!! What on earth is going on today ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its on Sky Sports !! Did you not look first ?
    Sky don't have the rights to show FA Cup games

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Sky don't have the rights to show FA Cup games
    It isn't a cup game I am sitting watching the bloody thing !

I think half the people in this thread are talking about today’s game and the others are on about next weeks Cup match.

No live coverage of our game in the UK.
    Schedule and UK broadcast details are here: https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/dec/...edule-20230812

Fair play...

I'm not sure if you're being intentionally or unintentionally funny but you're still funny?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think half the people in this thread are talking about today’s game and the others are on about next weeks Cup match.
    No, only dml1954

Re-read the title of the thread and the first couple of posts

F uck me......

No, 1 person is talking about the recent league match. Everyone else is talking about Saturday's cup tie, hence the comment about the 5.30pm kickoff time. DML has had another mare here.

He’s consistent.

Unfortunately these FA cup games (Cup game...>Saturday...please note DML...) are not usually available on free streams either....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    F uck me......
    It’s an easy mistake to make, although some clues in the thread might have given it away

A thread entitled Sheff Wed, would have fooled most people into thinking that the OP was asking about the next game in the cup against oddly enough Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday at 17.30

DML is way to smart for that, and whilst most were fooled, he was all over it like a rash

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that you might be in the presence of a pure genius 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No, 1 person is talking about the recent league match. Everyone else is talking about Saturday's cup tie, hence the comment about the 5.30pm kickoff time. DML has had another mare here.
    Yes, you’re right, it was just dml wasn’t it, I dare say he’ll be along with a good natured apology shortly.

Yes, you’re right, it was just dml wasn’t it, I dare say he’ll be along with a good natured apology shortly.

It has been chosen for international TV coverage, so they can't provide a stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It has been chosen for international TV coverage, so they can't provide a stream.
    Has it? ok...if I remember correctly still not all countries can receive it...but if memory serves me correct, Netherlands always could...so VPN set to Netherlands....!

Did we get through too round four? w hat was the score so I can bankrupt the bookies

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Has it? ok...if I remember correctly still not all countries can receive it...but if memory serves me correct, Netherlands always could...so VPN set to Netherlands....!
    Overseas broadcast partners are listed here: https://www.thefa.com/competitions/t...dcast-partners
    No indication as to PPV or free to air though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The international market are being spoilt rotten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    And the Republic of Ireland are on most firesticks