+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas Verdict

Christmas Verdict

It’s a for me, results & points wise. 7 points from 4 games in a sequence featuring the runaway league leaders. Football not the prettiest but four games ago I was just marking time until the transfer window, hoping for, rather than expecting a decent points haul before our supposed reinforcements arriving. I’m satisfied with Christmas outcome.

Re: Christmas Verdict

I agree, when you’re not playing well that’s when you need to grind out results. Hopefully the new year brings some new players, some confidence and some better football.

7 pts from 4 games is play off form.

I’m well happy with that. Despite my moaning at our performances.

Most fantastic is that I was at Hillsborough, and Loftus Rd today. Can’t beat a winning away day on the train.

Really should have been another 2 v Plymouth. 9 points would be auto form, not play off form that 7 gives you.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Really should have been another 2 v Plymouth. 9 points would be auto form, not play off form that 7 gives you.
    That's just being greedy, especially after "stealing" the points up at Hillsborough and could easily have lost against Plymouth in the final minutes.

Seven points from the four games I am more than happy with, especially after the form we were in losing badly.

Go on Vince, take a punt and get the cheque book out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    7 pts from 4 games is play off form.

I’m well happy with that. Despite my moaning at our performances.

Most fantastic is that I was at Hillsborough, and Loftus Rd today. Can’t beat a winning away day on the train.
    Great matches to enjoy . Away wins always seem sweeter