+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where will we finish at the end of the season?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 6 - promotion

4 11.43%
  • Playoffs, but lose out

3 8.57%
  • Top half

25 71.43%
  • Bottom half

3 8.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where will we finish at the end of the season?

Re: Where will we finish at the end of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes you are having that.

That's 9th place.

Now, if you're not confident about finishing 9th then say so. Bet is off.
    So if we finish 8th you win ? even though we will be even better than i think and far better you are continually predicting

Yet if I finish 11th ......you still win which is still mid table and still stamping on your ultra criticism of bulut but way above a crap team ......even 17th is a mid table side and will be praised by the majority of our fans ......even 19th , 20th .....is survival .....but that's not exactly 9th ........?

Do you want the weather predicted for the day of judgement too ?

I can't be bothered to play silly games Eric to save your arse you need to stick to darts

I tell you what if we finish above the bottom 3 I will send a cheque to shelter for the homeless just so you can wriggle your way out of your sordid little grief hole of misery

I am giving everything away now .......we are 15 points from relegation and there's no way we will go down but just in case we slip,into the cement pit you seem to sometimes weirdly want to be in to prove you called it right etc .......you will be forever a hero as long as we finish above the bottom 3

Pm me your address you nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So if we finish 8th you win ? even though we will be even better than i think and far better you are continually predicting

Yet if I finish 11th ......you still win which is still mid table and still stamping on your ultra criticism of bulut but way above a crap team ......even 17th is a mid table side and will be praised by the majority of our fans ......even 19th , 20th .....is survival .....but that's not exactly 9th ........?

Do you want the weather predicted for the day of judgement too ?

I can't be bothered to play silly games Eric to save your arse you need to stick to darts

I tell you what if we finish above the bottom 3 I will send a cheque to shelter for the homeless just so you can wriggle your way out of your sordid little grief hole of misery

I am giving everything away now .......we are 15 points from relegation and there's no way we will go down but just in case we slip,into the cement pit you seem to sometimes weirdly want to be in to prove you called it right etc .......you will be forever a hero as long as we finish above the bottom 3

Pm me your address you nutcase
    You thought we would finish where we are 9th. Anything above is yours, anything below, mine. You've wriggled out of that as you don't believe we can finish 9th, even top half.

You're on the same wavelength as me. We're not likely to finish top half. That's fine, but it's where we're heading with the players we have and, unless we spent heavily, I don't see free signings doing much. It's funny how money has brought some reality into your comments.

You thought we would finish where we are 9th. Anything above is yours, anything below, mine. You've wriggled out of that as you don't believe we can finish 9th, even top half.

You're on the same wavelength as me. We're not likely to finish top half. That's fine, but it's where we're heading with the players we have and, unless we spent heavily, I don't see free signings doing much. It's funny how money has brought some reality into your comments.
    Bollocks complete bollocks

I will send you 25 quid you freak

Top , bottom , middle , left , right

25 quid to shut you up and restrict you to late night reports live from the darts channel

Absolute Jellyhead

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Bollocks complete bollocks

I will send you 25 quid you freak

Top , bottom , middle , left , right

25 quid to shut you up and restrict you to late night reports live from the darts channel

Absolute Jellyhead
    Give up you cretin. I've shown you up here. You've shown your back on a bet where you think we can finish where we are now.

Give up you cretin. I've shown you up here. You've shown your back on a bet where you think we can finish where we are now.
    You have shown me up ?

You are having a laugh

I have offered you all the way down to and including relegation so you can save face if this football club finishes way above your black and miserable predictions yet you will only accept 9th which is basically the same as 7th or 12th to most people ....ie not good enough for promotion but not a bad side ......but 9th it has to be ....i know when I said to you where we are I meant well placed but not play offs .....that starts at 7th ......and could be 12th ......could be 17th

Honestly this is like dealing with a runny nosed spoilt kid

Has your wife ever tried to have you bumped off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No 'Mid-table' option? That would be my guess.
    No Eric Darts lives in the land of fruitcakes

Sludge said we'd finish where we are now. That's his prediction. He set the goal posts.

Much depends on our transfer activity. If Tan decides not to spend, we have no chance of a top half finish.

Regardless of all of that, we finished 21st last season. A top half finish in the next season from such a position is unusual. Top 6 is very rare. We overachieved at the start of the season and our current form is more like what I'd expect. I just find it very frustrating that we were playing well at the start of the season, and now our performances are utter garbage, not far off what we had last season.
    No I didn't you tit

You didn't ask for a specific spot

I said where we are meaning outside the play offs but that's a good finish and after your moaning I said 10th just to shut you up and now you are acting like Hitler to save your blushes in case we finish higher than you clearly will be happy with

Eric first

CCFC in league 2

another season prediction thread

Isn't the top half 12th to 1st? Therefore bottom half is 12th to 24th? Therefore top 6 is same as top half?

Own up....who are the 4 who said top 6/promotion?

Edit: just say top half or bottom half and you'll be half right or wrong.

International

£100 bet we don't finish as high as 9th.
    Eric the half glass empty