+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football is corrupt and rotten to the core

Football is corrupt and rotten to the core

That dive in the Liverpool game was embarrassing and appalling

It could of course have been a Brentford or Luton player faking it to get a penalty but the big clubs have a conveyor belt of this kind of cheat

Imagine if we needed a draw to get automatic promotion and an opposition player stole it from us by diving like that ?

All this oh you would take it if it was cardiff city nonsense would go out of the window

You will never stop this sort of fraud on the pitch but the football authorities should use their pathetic vr to look at that sort of incident again post match and ban the cheat for 5 games ......just an example .....it could be 6 months for full deterent .....

Klopp would certainly be fuming if it happened to him instead of that stupid grin poncing around and avoiding the fact his team ......and any other team .....is propping up this amateur dramatics to win at all costs

No wonder some rugby fans think football is pathetic and call it Wendyball .....plenty wrong with rugby but on cheating and play acting they are spot on

Football has the ability to reduce the cringeworthy antics being used to win at any costs , I wouldn't want to be paying good money to be watching games which despite dominant performances or stalemate can be decided by how well a dishonest player can con the referee

It's a stinking edifice

Re: Football is corrupt and rotten to the core

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It could of course have been a Brentford or Luton player faking it to get a penalty but the big clubs have a conveyor belt of this kind of cheat

Imagine if we needed a draw to get automatic promotion and an opposition player stole it from us by diving like that ?

All this oh you would take it if it was cardiff city nonsense would go out of the window

You will never stop this sort of fraud on the pitch but the football authorities should use their pathetic vr to look at that sort of incident again post match and ban the cheat for 5 games ......just an example .....it could be 6 months for full deterent .....

Klopp would certainly be fuming if it happened to him instead of that stupid grin poncing around and avoiding the fact his team ......and any other team .....is propping up this amateur dramatics to win at all costs

No wonder some rugby fans think football is pathetic and call it Wendyball .....plenty wrong with rugby but on cheating and play acting they are spot on

Football has the ability to reduce the cringeworthy antics being used to win at any costs , I wouldn't want to be paying good money to be watching games which despite dominant performances or stalemate can be decided by how well a dishonest player can con the referee

It's a stinking edifice
    Free kick the other way and they would have been booked for diving, of that you can be sure.

Stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Free kick the other way and they would have been booked for diving, of that you can be sure.

Stinks!
    Phil Thompson ex Liverpool , a professional scouse whinger was pathetically defending the cheating last night

He even seemed to think it was quite funny

He would be first in line to organise a petition to have games replayed if the tarts were on the end of a dive to cheat them of glory

Jesus just seen the highlights, neither are penalties for me the second one is dire

I doubt many would disagree with that. I also thought Klopp acted the drama queen throughout, reaching his peak when he turned his back on the 'pelanty', knowing full well the cameras would be on him. Pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I doubt many would disagree with that. I also thought Klopp acted the drama queen throughout, reaching his peak when he turned his back on the 'pelanty', knowing full well the cameras would be on him. Pathetic..
    Liked him when he first arrived in the UK, right pain the arse now. Very childish when things aren’t going his way and his flared Turkey teeth grate on me.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Jesus just seen the highlights, neither are penalties for me the second one is dire
    He's cheating

Ban him

So you've been watching the Prmier League again eh?

It's a stinking edifice
    Its cheating to gain an advantage but not quite sure how you get the words fraud and corrupt out of it, both of which mean something entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Highlights occasionally or you tube to watch incidents like this

I am not stupid enough to pay for it and help fund the wages of these tosspits

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Its cheating to gain an advantage but not quite sure how you get the words fraud and corrupt out of it, both of which mean something entirely different.
    Fraud is an act of deceiving or misrepresentation

What do you think trying to cheat the ref into giving you a penalty is doing ?

I think even to you a diving player is a fraud and commiting fraud

Football is corrupt

There is so much money in the game these days its obvious flies will gather around it

The only reason why individuals have got away with things is that they have very good lawyers

The Premier League was built on back stabbing , secret talks and misinformation

There are lots of journalists out there who have done their best to rumble it all but money talks

They could tighten right down on the diving and gamesmanship going on but that would take serious action in terms of banning these star players and exposing these little poncey as cheats

But there's far too much money to be made to do that

Corrupt .....a desire to be dishonest in order to gain advantage

That sums up plenty of top flight footballers who dive and feign injury from minimal contact to get others penalised or sent off or awarded a penalty

What else could we describe them as ?

Semi cheats ?

Decent bloke really apart from his dishonesty ?

Safe driver on the whole but occasionally 4 or 5 after work which was a bit risky......but hey ....decent enough fella

I call these players fakes and cheats because thats what they are and the Premier league is part of the whole sham

Phil Thompson ex Liverpool , a professional scouse whinger was pathetically defending the cheating last night

He even seemed to think it was quite funny

He would be first in line to organise a petition to have games replayed if the tarts were on the end of a dive to cheat them of glory
    My son in law went to anfield to see the game, he told me the decision was a perfect one and a refreshing change from the reffereing rubbish he witnesses at the Cewnty week in week out

Fraud is an act of deceiving or misrepresentation

What do you think trying to cheat the ref into giving you a penalty is doing ?

I think even to you a diving player is a fraud and commiting fraud

Football is corrupt

There is so much money in the game these days its obvious flies will gather around it

The only reason why individuals have got away with things is that they have very good lawyers

The Premier League was built on back stabbing , secret talks and misinformation

There are lots of journalists out there who have done their best to rumble it all but money talks

They could tighten right down on the diving and gamesmanship going on but that would take serious action in terms of banning these star players and exposing these little poncey as cheats

But there's far too much money to be made to do that
    Fraud and corruption are criminal offences which can result in a prison sentence. Not sure diving in the box in a football game deserves such a penalty.

Fraud and corruption are criminal offences which can result in a prison sentence. Not sure diving in the box in a football game deserves such a pelanty.
    FTP

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    My son in law went to anfield to see the game, he told me the decision was a perfect one and a refreshing change from the reffereing rubbish he witnesses at the Cewnty week in week out
    His feelings may depend on who he is supporting but a true lover of the game wouldn't allow team bias to cloud judgement

If after seeing the blatant cheating involved at anfield on you tube he's still adamant it was a good decision your daughter has married a Walter mitty fantasist

The player involved was a better actor than Robert De Niro

Fraud and corruption are criminal offences which can result in a prison sentence. Not sure diving in the box in a football game deserves such a penalty.
    You think pretending to be hurt when you are not or falling over when you have not been touched is honest or dishonest ?

Wether or not the crowd boo you , you are dropped for 6 matches by the FA , fined or given 3 years in prison its all dishonest

It's a stinking edifice

If football was a stick of rock, it would have the word, "Corruption," written all the way through it.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    If football was a stick of rock, it would have the word, "Corruption," written all the way through it.

StT.
    <><
    Oh yes

I disagree, British football isn't corrupt. Some players are cheats and some get fouled & go down easily to ensure the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I just LOL'd.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just LOL'd.
    But he only watches on MOTD or on You Tube so it doesnt count apparently. Blokes a f-ing idiot.

Highlights occasionally or you tube to watch incidents like this

I am not stupid enough to pay for it and help fund the wages of these tosspits
    At least 75% of the premier league threads on here are started by you.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    At least 75% of the premier league threads on here are started by you.
    Indeed but I am commenting on the freak show it is from afar , I am not sitting there fawning over it and paying for the privilege

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just LOL'd.
    It's the americanisation of our beautiful game

Offence , assists and all that nonsense

No wonder you stuff your face with popcorn whilst it's on over there 😂