+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Epstein.

Epstein.

Re: Epstein.

These files aren't the bombshell I was hoping they would be.

The thought of Stephen Hawking in an orgy gave me a chuckle though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

The initial drop I don't think was ever going to be the bombshell anticipated by many, more will follow, how deep it will go is anybodies guess but at least it's a start and has hopefully ended any future aspiration of Hillary Clinton. It's a dark topic but evil actors will be brought into the light and exposed for what and who they are, and to quote "Q" they will never be allowed to walk down the streets again and some might take the easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

Hand job. Influence, money can buy anything. Lot of crashing metal was heard. Perhaps Clinton may helped wheel him in and put the brake on?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The initial drop I don't think was ever going to be the bombshell anticipated by many, more will follow, how deep it will go is anybodies guess but at least it's a start and has hopefully ended any future aspiration of Hillary Clinton. It's a dark topic but evil actors will be brought into the light and exposed for what and who they are, and to quote "Q" they will never be allowed to walk down the streets again and some might take the easy way out.
    Hillary and Jeffrey, Bill and Maxwell, all at the Clinton daughter wedding.

Islands in the Stream takes on a whole new meaning

Strange that no one has mentioned that Mar a Lago appears repeatedly in the documents, including that Giuffre (the one who first exposed all this) actually worked there in 2000 when she would have been 16 or 17. I can't imagine that had she worked in Clinton's home whilst being underage that it would be glossed over like this.

Not a defence of Clinton btw; if he was involved in the bad stuff, and it wouldn't surprise me, he should be locked up too.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hillary and Jeffrey, Bill and Maxwell, all at the Clinton daughter wedding.

Islands in the Stream takes on a whole new meaning
    As previously mentioned there will be much more to be revealed but i think the Epstein case is more of a name dropper to condition those affected with mass formation psychosis that the whole Epstein case wasn't a faaaar right wing conspiracy as they have continually tried to frame it aided by the complicit MSM, Donald John Trump gave the info to the FBI many years ago corroborated by FBI, the Lady anchor on one of the MSM news channels wanted to go to air but was shut down 3 years ago, this video is still doing the rounds, it was the Trump DOJ who indicted Epstein, interestingly just having a quick browse on Twitter, Megyn Kelly has a very cryptic interview suggesting that we might hear from Epstein in person!!! fanning the flames of another conspiracy that he was taken by the white hats for future use.

As sick as the Epstein case is, IMO, it will be seen as a tea party when the truths of Pizza Gate hit the MSM (and it will), some extroadinary sick stuff by some of the same actors, evil is being brought into the light and some of those involved will have been heroes and role models to many, all roads leads to 44 and his sick administration. Do you ever wonder why they are going so hard after Trump ?, he knows, in years to come the guy Admiral Rodgers (NSA) will be hailed as an American hero he gave the info to DJT, nothing is deleted forever and as most of Trumps own administration were compromised with this shit and stymied him, it's a zero sum game and he must be taken out they are struggling to do it via the courts, I'm expecting the hit this year for sure. It's going to be a crazy year based on the 1st week of January, Factor in, they also tried to take down General Flynn using a honey pot, buckle up and lets see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Strange that no one has mentioned that Mar a Lago appears repeatedly in the documents, including that Giuffre (the one who first exposed all this) actually worked there in 2000 when she would have been 16 or 17. I can't imagine that had she worked in Clinton's home whilst being underage that it would be glossed over like this.

Not a defence of Clinton btw; if he was involved in the bad stuff, and it wouldn't surprise me, he should be locked up too.
    I don’t think they have anything on Trump or you wouldn’t be asking the question, it would be broadcast 24/7

Gloves off, Pandoras box has been opened.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

They won't go near Clinton clan way too powerful. It's easier to take down the Brits... Patsys..

What did Giuffre drop other allegations.

No this not in defence of Andrew and Maxwell just very one sided.

Epstein death scared em.

Richard Branson’s name being bandied around on Twitter now.
    Allegedly, Epstein had recorded a sex tape of him on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He's in the black eye club.

BYC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He's been Loomered !!

Don't mess with Laura!!

Shock, Horror. Men who have been allowed to do what the **** they like for the best part of their lives, ultra powerful, committing sexual crimes (allegedly) This isn't a new thing folks. In every walk of life where people have power over others there has been abuse from some, a minority. Whether that's the Police, Judges, Teachers, The clergy, The forces etc. Power corrupts some people. This is not and never has been a revelation, it's been going on for centuries. They just didn't have Twitter all those years ago. I'm sure that there are cover ups, powerful people protecting other powerful people, Who'd have thought that? So, while the world (Social Media) goes into frothing meltdown and the audience sling shit in whatever direction without a care where it lands, in some kind of satisfied frenzy, Hate to disappoint, this aint no scoop, and hardly a conspiracy. Just check History and it'll tell you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Shock, Horror. Men who have been allowed to do what the **** they like for the best part of their lives, ultra powerful, committing sexual crimes (allegedly) This isn't a new thing folks. In every walk of life where people have power over others there has been abuse from some, a minority. Whether that's the Police, Judges, Teachers, The clergy, The forces etc. Power corrupts some people. This is not and never has been a revelation, it's been going on for centuries. They just didn't have Twitter all those years ago. I'm sure that there are cover ups, powerful people protecting other powerful people, Who'd have thought that? So, while the world (Social Media) goes into frothing meltdown and the audience sling shit in whatever direction without a care where it lands, in some kind of satisfied frenzy, Hate to disappoint, this aint no scoop, and hardly a conspiracy. Just check History and it'll tell you so.
    Wouldn't disagree with any of that I just hope that the tide is turning and these kunts are continually exposed publicly, that's what hurts them, walking down the street knowing the fingers are being pointed, every time the face is on ITV pontificating about something or other the majority of the public just turn off in disgust, and shirley these twats should now be tried and suffer the porridge if found guilty, to do nothing is just a green light for it to continue uncontested, their names have been protected in the past, the protection is being evaporated and I'm glad about that, its now time for action, the world is skewed, this case has barely scratched the surface on MSM because the wrong person isn't in the gang named but yet to miss gender someone on twitter could result in a visit from plod and front page news for a week. Just suggesting that these elites have been satanic paedophiles on here as i have, gets you labelled as faaaaar right, that's how John Dough gets shut down, it used to work, thankfully enough John Doughs have now said F**k that.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that I just hope that the tide is turning and these kunts are continually exposed publicly, that's what hurts them, walking down the street knowing the fingers are being pointed, every time the face is on ITV pontificating about something or other the majority of the public just turn off in disgust, and shirley these twats should now be tried and suffer the porridge if found guilty, to do nothing is just a green light for it to continue uncontested, their names have been protected in the past, the protection is being evaporated and I'm glad about that, its now time for action, the world is skewed, this case has barely scratched the surface on MSM because the wrong person isn't in the gang named but yet to miss gender someone on twitter could result in a visit from plod and front page news for a week. Just suggesting that these elites have been satanic paedophiles on here as i have, gets you labelled as faaaaar right, that's how John Dough gets shut down, it used to work, thankfully enough John Doughs have now said F**k that.
    Well, i'm not as certain about it all as you are, but what i am certain about is that powerful men have been getting away with things for centuries, you can even equate that to having the ability to get the best legal representation money can buy. People with a common interest (Power and money) probably tend to protect each other, that's always happened and it always will while people are allowed to become so wealthy and so powerful. It's Capitalism you should be going after my mate......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Well, i'm not as certain about it all as you are, but what i am certain about is that powerful men have been getting away with things for centuries, you can even equate that to having the ability to get the best legal representation money can buy. People with a common interest (Power and money) probably tend to protect each other, that's always happened and it always will while people are allowed to become so wealthy and so powerful. It's Capitalism you should be going after my mate......
    We'll have a chat about capitalism when you come and sort my fireplace

We'll have a chat about capitalism when you come and sort my fireplace
    Top Man