+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Epstein.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Epstein.

Don't mess with Laura!!

Shock, Horror. Men who have been allowed to do what the **** they like for the best part of their lives, ultra powerful, committing sexual crimes (allegedly) This isn't a new thing folks. In every walk of life where people have power over others there has been abuse from some, a minority. Whether that's the Police, Judges, Teachers, The clergy, The forces etc. Power corrupts some people. This is not and never has been a revelation, it's been going on for centuries. They just didn't have Twitter all those years ago. I'm sure that there are cover ups, powerful people protecting other powerful people, Who'd have thought that? So, while the world (Social Media) goes into frothing meltdown and the audience sling shit in whatever direction without a care where it lands, in some kind of satisfied frenzy, Hate to disappoint, this aint no scoop, and hardly a conspiracy. Just check History and it'll tell you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Shock, Horror. Men who have been allowed to do what the **** they like for the best part of their lives, ultra powerful, committing sexual crimes (allegedly) This isn't a new thing folks. In every walk of life where people have power over others there has been abuse from some, a minority. Whether that's the Police, Judges, Teachers, The clergy, The forces etc. Power corrupts some people. This is not and never has been a revelation, it's been going on for centuries. They just didn't have Twitter all those years ago. I'm sure that there are cover ups, powerful people protecting other powerful people, Who'd have thought that? So, while the world (Social Media) goes into frothing meltdown and the audience sling shit in whatever direction without a care where it lands, in some kind of satisfied frenzy, Hate to disappoint, this aint no scoop, and hardly a conspiracy. Just check History and it'll tell you so.
    Wouldn't disagree with any of that I just hope that the tide is turning and these kunts are continually exposed publicly, that's what hurts them, walking down the street knowing the fingers are being pointed, every time the face is on ITV pontificating about something or other the majority of the public just turn off in disgust, and shirley these twats should now be tried and suffer the porridge if found guilty, to do nothing is just a green light for it to continue uncontested, their names have been protected in the past, the protection is being evaporated and I'm glad about that, its now time for action, the world is skewed, this case has barely scratched the surface on MSM because the wrong person isn't in the gang named but yet to miss gender someone on twitter could result in a visit from plod and front page news for a week. Just suggesting that these elites have been satanic paedophiles on here as i have, gets you labelled as faaaaar right, that's how John Dough gets shut down, it used to work, thankfully enough John Doughs have now said F**k that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Wouldn't disagree with any of that I just hope that the tide is turning and these kunts are continually exposed publicly, that's what hurts them, walking down the street knowing the fingers are being pointed, every time the face is on ITV pontificating about something or other the majority of the public just turn off in disgust, and shirley these twats should now be tried and suffer the porridge if found guilty, to do nothing is just a green light for it to continue uncontested, their names have been protected in the past, the protection is being evaporated and I'm glad about that, its now time for action, the world is skewed, this case has barely scratched the surface on MSM because the wrong person isn't in the gang named but yet to miss gender someone on twitter could result in a visit from plod and front page news for a week. Just suggesting that these elites have been satanic paedophiles on here as i have, gets you labelled as faaaaar right, that's how John Dough gets shut down, it used to work, thankfully enough John Doughs have now said F**k that.
    Well, i'm not as certain about it all as you are, but what i am certain about is that powerful men have been getting away with things for centuries, you can even equate that to having the ability to get the best legal representation money can buy. People with a common interest (Power and money) probably tend to protect each other, that's always happened and it always will while people are allowed to become so wealthy and so powerful. It's Capitalism you should be going after my mate......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Well, i'm not as certain about it all as you are, but what i am certain about is that powerful men have been getting away with things for centuries, you can even equate that to having the ability to get the best legal representation money can buy. People with a common interest (Power and money) probably tend to protect each other, that's always happened and it always will while people are allowed to become so wealthy and so powerful. It's Capitalism you should be going after my mate......
    We'll have a chat about capitalism when you come and sort my fireplace

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    We'll have a chat about capitalism when you come and sort my fireplace
    Top Man