Under 8*: £3

Wheelchair Access Ticket Price
    Adult: £19
    Over 65: £16
    Under 23: £13
    Under 18: £8

* Under 14 & Under 8 tickets need to be with an adult, over 65, or under 23

Disabled Supporters:

Ambulant Disabled supporters pay the appropriate age band listed in the General Ticket Price category.

Disabled allocations are available to those individuals who are in receipt of higher or enhanced rate DWP/PIP

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

From 10am on Wednesday 10th January 2024 - Stage (1) - tickets will become available to:

Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.
    Current Club Members + Junior Bluebird Members who have attended 5 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.

From 10am on Friday 12th January 2024 - Stage (2) – subject to availability - tickets will now also become available to:

Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.
    Current Club Members + Junior Bluebird Members who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.

We anticipate to sell out during the above stages, but if tickets remain available, a further sales criteria will be introduced and advertised via the Club’s social media platforms.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying Fixtures for all Stages of sale: Away league fixtures 23/24 season as listed below:
    Leeds United, Leicester City, Ipswich Town, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers, Huddersfield Town, Stoke City, Preston North End, Southampton, Hull City, Sheffield Wednesday (league fixture) and Queens Park Rangers.

tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk

All tickets are subject to availability.

Please note all tickets are subject to a £2 per ticket booking fee.

Re: Plymouth away ticket details

No chance of me getting a ticket then.
    In a money saving exercise I decided this season to visit grounds that I haven't been to before. Plymouth is one of them but I haven't been to any aways yet this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Plymouth Argyle (A)

Sky Bet Championship
    Saturday 20th January 2024 | KO: 3:00pm

General Ticket Price
    Adult: £28
    Over 65: £23
    Under 23: £18
    Under 18: £11
    Under 14*: £8
    Under 8*: £3

Wheelchair Access Ticket Price
    Adult: £19
    Over 65: £16
    Under 23: £13
    Under 18: £8

* Under 14 & Under 8 tickets need to be with an adult, over 65, or under 23

Disabled Supporters:

Ambulant Disabled supporters pay the appropriate age band listed in the General Ticket Price category.

Disabled allocations are available to those individuals who are in receipt of higher or enhanced rate DWP/PIP

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

From 10am on Wednesday 10th January 2024 - Stage (1) - tickets will become available to:

Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.
    Current Club Members + Junior Bluebird Members who have attended 5 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.

From 10am on Friday 12th January 2024 - Stage (2) – subject to availability - tickets will now also become available to:

Current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.
    Current Club Members + Junior Bluebird Members who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 23/24 Season.

We anticipate to sell out during the above stages, but if tickets remain available, a further sales criteria will be introduced and advertised via the Club’s social media platforms.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying Fixtures for all Stages of sale: Away league fixtures 23/24 season as listed below:
    Leeds United, Leicester City, Ipswich Town, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Blackburn Rovers, Huddersfield Town, Stoke City, Preston North End, Southampton, Hull City, Sheffield Wednesday (league fixture) and Queens Park Rangers.

tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk

All tickets are subject to availability.

Please note all tickets are subject to a £2 per ticket booking fee.
    Am I imaging this but I thought that the club had up until now, this season, dropped this elaborate ‘selling structure’? I don’t remember seeing it for the away games at QPR or Southampton or Leicester anyway…..

Thirty quid bloody hell

For a game of football

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Am I imaging this but I thought that the club had up until now, this season, dropped this elaborate ‘selling structure’? I don’t remember seeing it for the away games at QPR or Southampton or Leicester anyway…..
    Max allocation at Plymouth for away fans is 1684. Leeds, Leicester and Southampton were 2200, 2200 and 2,800 and sold out within 24 hours. I guess they had to set one for Plymouth.
    I was actually surprised they never set a criteria for Leeds and Leicester at the beginning of the season.
    Spedger

We generally don't need it

Our away support is not what it used to be

2500 allocation for QPR

Only took 1300

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We generally don't need it

Our away support is not what it used to be

2500 allocation for QPR

Only took 1300
    Probably because it was £34 a ticket at QPR

£15/£20 per adult and £5.00 for under 16’s would have resulted in an away sell out

Our away support is better than what it used to be, but the experience and cost of tickets , trains and buses affects our away numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Probably because it was £34 a ticket at QPR

£15/£20 per adult and £5.00 for under 16’s would have resulted in an away sell out

Our away support is better than what it used to be, but the experience and cost of tickets , trains and buses affects our away numbers.
    Yeah, I thought that our away following had got bigger over the years (as I mostly go to away games) but maybe I’m wrong.

Those buying criteria make it difficult for away members to buy tickets.

Yeah, I thought that our away following had got bigger over the years (as I mostly go to away games) but maybe I’m wrong.

Those buying criteria make it difficult for away members to buy tickets.
    If you are an away member presumably you go to fair few away games, making it easier for you to buy tickets than for people like me who have a season ticket but rarely go to away games.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    If you are an away member presumably you go to fair few away games, making it easier for you to buy tickets than for people like me who have a season ticket but rarely go to away games.
    Not necessarily.

You HAVE to be an away member even if you only buy tickets for one away game (as I just had to do for my son who is visiting from Australia making his QPR ticket £30 + £37)

Living in Surrey, I go to the away games in the SE of which there aren’t loads.

Plus season ticket holders always get priority on away tickets anyway…..

The away membership (whilst overpriced, it used to be £20) is a good way to ensure people that travel regularly don’t miss out on the “glamour” ties.

If you’re willing to go to Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Plymouth, etc then it’s fair enough you get first dibs on Swansea, Bristol, Leicester, Leeds, etc.

I think requiring a membership for absolutely every away game is poor though. For the games that have no chance of selling out the club should drop the membership requirement 4 or 5 days before the game. At least it gives people the chance to go to the odd game if they want to.

If someone’s planning on going to 1 or 2 away games a season, a £30 membership payment on top of ticket prices is quite off putting.

On sale now

I only ever really do away games having lived in the isle of man, Manchester, Maidstone and now stockport since 1979. Maybe ten homes in that time. When the membership first came in I stopped going to games, probably lasted about eight years.
    Still refuse to pay for the privilege of being allowed to buy a ticket but have added a way of acquiring tickets for the 4-5 games a season I attend!!! Do tend to go to midweek aways in northern towns though

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The away membership (whilst overpriced, it used to be £20) is a good way to ensure people that travel regularly don’t miss out on the “glamour” ties.

If you’re willing to go to Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Plymouth, etc then it’s fair enough you get first dibs on Swansea, Bristol, Leicester, Leeds, etc.

I think requiring a membership for absolutely every away game is poor though. For the games that have no chance of selling out the club should drop the membership requirement 4 or 5 days before the game. At least it gives people the chance to go to the odd game if they want to.

If someone’s planning on going to 1 or 2 away games a season, a £30 membership payment on top of ticket prices is quite off putting.
    I agree. Living in Bristol it’s a short hop to Ashton gate but given I hardly travel any more, I don’t want to spend £30 on a membership for the chance of one away game a season