+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

International

Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...blow-Keir.html

Re: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Mods please move thread. Thanks.

Re: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Yes please!

Corbyn delusional as ever….did he learn nothing from his abysmal showing at the last election? He lost seats that have never been blue ffs….the half Tory probably has a good chance of winning….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Corbyn delusional as ever….did he learn nothing from his abysmal showing at the last election? He lost seats that have never been blue ffs….the half Tory probably has a good chance of winning….
    He lost a personality shoot out with Boris Johnson and had virtually the entire English media against him for fear of him making the most wealthy pay their dues. Never before has a politician been so venomously attacked as he was.

Let's not forget that he manage to overturn a huge Tory lead in the polls under Teresa May to force a hung parliament that cost the Tories £1bn to bribe the DUP into a coalition.

This has nothing to do with football.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He lost a personality shoot out with Boris Johnson and had virtually the entire English media against him for fear of him making the most wealthy pay their dues. Never before has a politician been so venomously attacked as he was.

Let's not forget that he manage to overturn a huge Tory lead in the polls under Teresa May to force a hung parliament that cost the Tories £1bn to bribe the DUP into a coalition.
    Absolutely spot on! The Tory media is never so viscous as when the wealth of their own is under jeopardy.

Also let's not forget half the country was crazed up on Brexit at the time and the Labour party was painted as the destroyer of dreams. Never before has the majority been so overwhelmingly gaslit by the bullshit of a few.

But the 2017 election was an open goal that even Callum Robinson would have scored. A straight fight between Corbyn and May and she still gained the most votes and nobody liked her.

After 2017 Corbyn's problem was Brexit, as an old school leftie he thought the EU was just another World Economic Forum, globalist cabal whereas his party and Starmer are fully committed globalists. He looked weak as he wasn't in control of the party and the country do weak leaders as they have to pretend to be as hard as 10 bears.
    Bojo with Dynamo's feats of trickery looked like he was in control and had a plan and the rest is history.

International

Agreed he should go for it with a new very Left Wing Party - REAL LABOUR

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Mods please move thread. Thanks.
    Agree, please move.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Absolutely spot on! The Tory media is never so viscous as when the wealth of their own is under jeopardy.

Also let's not forget half the country was crazed up on Brexit at the time and the Labour party was painted as the destroyer of dreams. Never before has the majority been so overwhelmingly gaslit by the bullshit of a few.
    His own party tried twice to get him out, smeared him etc. what chance is there when that happens. I joined the Labour party on the back of Corbyn, he has his faults, although he's honest and he has integrity and won't suck up to big businesses and populism. He's what Left wing politicians should be. He didn't have a cat in hells chance, everything was against him.

Wel let's hope all you real Socalists stand up and get behind the Real Labour Party and stop pretending and accepting lite Tory as an alternative thats gutless , thier is a massive con taking place in the voters minds lead by Blair, Maddy , Sir Kier , Reeves all Tories of a sought..

International

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wel let's hope all you real Socalists stand up and get behind the Real Labour Party and stop pretending and accepting lite Tory as an alternative thats gutless , thier is a massive con taking place in the voters minds lead by Blair, Maddy , Sir Kier , Reeves all Tories of a sought..
    Get them all back the dream team, Corbyn, Dianne Abbott, McClusky, McDonnell, Long-Baily, Labour voters need a real left party to vote for, now is the time!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    His own party tried twice to get him out, smeared him etc. what chance is there when that happens. I joined the Labour party on the back of Corbyn, he has his faults, although he's honest and he has integrity and won't suck up to big businesses and populism. He's what Left wing politicians should be. He didn't have a cat in hells chance, everything was against him.
    Exactly that's why he should challenge them with a new party, payback time, and he's popular with real Labour voters.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Exactly that's why he should challenge them with a new party, payback time, and he's popular with real Labour voters.
    All you Tory boys are crapping your pants,
    wipeout time for lying,cheating scum.

He won’t be getting my vote because I’m going to vote for the party most likely to get your lot out - that’s the priority for the next election.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    All you Tory boys are crapping your pants,
    wipeout time for lying,cheating scum.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He won’t be getting my vote because I’m going to vote for the party most likely to get your lot out - that’s the priority for the next election.
    I never had you down as a Reform supporter Bob.🙂

International

I had you down as an O'Dowda not a Bowler, voting Tory light, not true Labour

I had you down as an O'Dowda not a Bowler, voting Tory light, not true Labour
    I’d gladly vote Lib Dem (real Tory Lite) to get this Government out.

I'd like to give Dustbin some stick, mods please can you move it so i can join in

The issue here is that a rival party might take votes from About, in the same way that the Reform party may take votes from the Conservatives. Neither party can really afford to lose a chunk of their core vote.

You were never like this, i've noticed a change. I think Twitter has radicalised you.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    You were never like this, i've noticed a change. I think Twitter has radicalised you.
    I’ve changed in that these days I vote to try to stop a party winning as a first choice before voting for the party I support. I think many do the same thing - after all, the only reason anyone can possibly vote for this Government must be to keep another party out mustn’t it?

International

So a Bowler/Rinomhota not a O'Dowda, well well, you have changed.