+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Re: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's all nonsense, they are two sides of the same coin and there will be no change on the major issues.
    Correct, but we will get more woke stuff under Starmer.

Reform Party are the best of a bad bunch

Re: Sir Keir Starmer faces the spectre of a rival 'real Labour' party led by Jeremy Corbyn, friends of the ex-party leader claimed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Correct, but we will get more woke stuff under Starmer.

Reform Party are the best of a bad bunch
    You think Reform have Tory Lite tendencies as well? In that case, have you thought of voting for Cotbyn’s party, they won’t be Tory lite. Mind you, I’m guessing they’d be pretty woke, although I’m not sure what you mean exactly by that word, perhaps you could explain?

Anyone who mentions woke is a nailed on right wing anti Europe anti gay Pro Church nutcase

Maybe we can send this lot to calais

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Anyone who mentions woke is a nailed on right wing anti Europe anti gay Pro Church nutcase

Maybe we can send this lot to calais
    It is an over used word derived from racial prejudice and discrimination , the problem with life , if I say:

No more migrants .
    The European Court of Human Rights is outdated not fit for purpose .
    Israel had the right to react .
    I deplore antisemitism especially in political parties .
    I dint think we should ha e lockdown
    I don't think we should try and reverse a democratic vote as in the Brexit decision .

One is then badged as a right wing loop , racist, gammon faced kent , vile , twat , Nazi ( see where I'm going here ,think I've been called all of them , oh and misogynistic , homophobic ) .

Therefore the folk wrongly accused of racism for just having a different view constantly insulted to supress free speech and thought just lash back using the awful term Woke which is much worse than the ones above , as its know to irate .

I know decent Tories , Labour , Liberal voters who don't dip to this poorly used shite .

Plague on everyone's house , seems an appropriate description .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It is an over used word derived from racial prejudice and discrimination , the problem with life , if I say:

No more migrants .
    The European Court of Human Rights is outdated not fit for purpose .
    Israel had the right to react .
    I deplore antisemitism especially in political parties .
    I dint think we should ha e lockdown
    I don't think we should try and reverse a democratic vote as in the Brexit decision .

One is then badged as a right wing loop , racist, gammon faced kent , vile , twat , Nazi ( see where I'm going here ,think I've been called all of them , oh and misogynistic , homophobic ) .

Therefore the folk wrongly accused of racism for just having a different view constantly insulted to supress free speech and thought just lash back using the awful term Woke which is much worse than the ones above , as its know to irate .

I know decent Tories , Labour , Liberal voters who don't dip to this poorly used shite .

Plague on everyone's house , seems an appropriate description .
    You are definitely a right wing loop

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are definitely a right wing loop
    What is a loop - right or left ?