+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WWE

WWE

Are there any official rules governing the above?. I would be interested to know of any re. dress code etc.. Is there a limit on the time contestants can fight outside the ring and what powers does the ref. have to get them back in?. Can someone be charged with common assault for hitting a rival over the head with a chair?. What is the shortest in time bout ever to take place and who is your favourite WWE ref.?

Re: WWE

It's orchestrated entertainment, everything is planned.
    Results are pre-ordained.
    That's all you need to know.

How many Rolls Royce's and Bentley's do the top wrestlers tend to own?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How many Rolls Royce's and Bentley's do the top wrestlers tend to own?
    Can we please narrow this question down to how many rolls royces and bentleys that left leaning wrestlers tend to own.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    It's orchestrated entertainment, everything is planned.
    Results are pre-ordained.
    That's all you need to know.
    Is it legal for wrestlers to bet on themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Can we please narrow this question down to how many rolls royces and bentleys that left leaning wrestlers tend to own.
    Also left leaning wrestlers who only speak Chinese and they are in an American venue with no interpreters and the tables trestles and chairs have instructions in German?

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Is it legal for wrestlers to bet on themselves?
    if bookies are daft enough to accept a bet on it then they deserve what's coming to them

My lad was into wwe when he was about 9 so the Mrs took him to the cia to watch it.
    His favourite was John Cena.
    At some point Cena got pinned down by 2 others. There was a mid aged couple sat in front of them going mental "oh no they got him"
    Even my boy was telling them to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    My lad was into wwe when he was about 9 so the Mrs took him to the cia to watch it.
    His favourite was John Cena.
    At some point Cena got pinned down by 2 others. There was a mid aged couple sat in front of them going mental "oh no they got him"
    Even my boy was telling them to grow up.
    meh it's not for me, but if people want to enjoy stuff then let them.
    I'm sure they were quite aware its not real, just like someone watching star wars knows that it isn't real and there's no such thing as the force or lightsabers

Whilst it may be fixed, scripted and orchestrated entertainment, there's no doubt the actors tolerate a lot of pain and suffer many injuries.
    Still not for me though.