+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 3 LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Disappointing, we are way off that level but then I suppose it shouldn’t be a surprise when you consider how much they spent on players and our team of freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    If we go up this season (which we won't) we will be worse than Derby and concede more than Swindon did
    Why even mention it (going up)?
    You could also say.. "If QPR go up theyll be worse than Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Talking of which...he has been conspicuous by his absence in recent days....
    Nat King Cole posts on here???

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Amazing! But it might be 6 if Sunderland win tonight
    The only important numbers are how many we are above relegation, and right now it's 15. We have found our level after a better than expected start. The fact that we are still relatively close to 6th place says more about the general quality of the division than anything else. Aside from the top 4/5, it's piss poor.

Talking of which...he has been conspicuous by his absence in recent days....
    I’ve heard he has a STD. A sprained wrist !

From start to finish we were poor and it was embarrassing.

We are miles off the pace at the moment regardless of Ramsey, Moore and anyone else coming in.
    Ettete seems to be scared of the ball

Colwill is just so much better than any other creative player. Why are you not his greatest fan? Don't like his haircut?

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 3 LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I don’t want to sound all ‘Football Cliches’ but is it possible to blast over ‘meekly’? :-/
    I thought the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    The only important numbers are how many we are above relegation, and right now it's 15. We have found our level after a better than expected start. The fact that we are still relatively close to 6th place says more about the general quality of the division than anything else. Aside from the top 4/5, it's piss poor.
    We are doing well to be mid table after no money spent for so long, Ramsey missing half the season, a few signings and I reckon we’d get up to 6-8 maybe….shame keifer deal is taking so long, he obviously just wants to move here, no doubt his misses is happy here and wears the trousers

I'm not keen on our manager, never have been, the team is now lacking forward drive. Replace Bulut.

Yeah I forgot Barrow were also Bluebirds...
    No streams today Maurice?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    No streams today Maurice?
    huh??? I posted several!!! Maybe given the performance I should not have inflicted such misery....

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    didnt do coventry any harm dropping down and coming back... look at them now
    What makes you think we'd get promoted from league 1? We could be there for decades, let's not wish for relegation

There don't seem to be any fight in the squad, I don't think we had a player booked which is no surprise as we didn't get anywhere near them. Bulut has to go he just can't motivate the players it's the same crap every game.

huh??? I posted several!!! Maybe given the performance I should not have inflicted such misery....
    Ah i missed them then, my first port of call usually as i can't attend matches. Keep them coming Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Ah i missed them then, my first port of call usually as i can't attend matches. Keep them coming Maurice
    ...always a separate post...not on Matchday Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    There don't seem to be any fight in the squad, I don't think we had a player booked which is no surprise as we didn't get anywhere near them. Bulut has to go he just can't motivate the players it's the same crap every game.
    I like Bulut...and he needs a few transfer windows o bring in HIS players. What I DON'T like is the 'tactic' of often sitting back to contain the opposition and hope to break away...so negative, even with the players we have. Why not go on the offensive from the start?

The club is a joke, came out of the ground and tried to turn right onto sloper rd only to be met by a line of police blocking the road. Was there any announcement before the game?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    From start to finish we were poor and it was embarrassing.

We are miles off the pace at the moment regardless of Ramsey, Moore and anyone else coming in.
    Ettete seems to be scared of the ball
    Etete is only a League One player at best at the moment. He is no improvement, in my eyes, than Mark Harris or Isaac Davies, although a different type of striker to those two,

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Colwill is just so much better than any other creative player. Why are you not his greatest fan? Don't like his haircut?
    His decision making is his weakness.
    He's aware of the hype about him that says he'll produce something that others can't (ala Tomlin)
    When the ball comes to his feet, he isn't always thinking about the best option for the team, instead he's trying to showcase his skills.

Today, Leeds truly had a 'young gifted player' that started for them (Gray, aged 17), who was so effective and yet he kept it simple.
    All the resources that a club like Leeds have, they put their faith in such a young player.
    It might be that Gray will fade away (Steve Strange, did you see what I did there? ) but they put faith in him.
    In simple terms, I just don't think our young players are good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    The club is a joke, came out of the ground and tried to turn right onto sloper rd only to be met by a line of police blocking the road. Was there any announcement before the game?
    Yes there were...even in France I read them. Never knew that to happen though in all my time locally supporting them..even against the top teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Etete, what does he do?
    You obviously missed his quality prancing today.

Looked like a 14 year old that had just been introduced to football.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    His decision making is his weakness.
    He's aware of the hype about him that says he'll produce something that others can't (ala Tomlin)
    When the ball comes to his feet, he isn't always thinking about the best option for the team, instead he's trying to showcase his skills.

Today, Leeds truly had a 'young gifted player' that started for them (Gray, aged 17), who was so effective and yet he kept it simple.
    All the resources that a club like Leeds have, they put their faith in such a young player.
    It might be that Gray will fade away (Steve Strange, did you see what I did there? ) but they put faith in him.
    In simple terms, I just don't think our young players are good enough.
    Absolutely agree....I saw Grey make his debut and knew he was something special. 17....we simply don;t trust them at that age.

I can take losing no problem, but every single week now for months you see opposition fans commenting on twitter for months now that we are the worst team they've played this season.

We seriously look like the worst team in the league repeatedly. We need a striker and a midfielder asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I can take losing no problem, but every single week now for months you see opposition fans commenting on twitter for months now that we are the worst team they've played this season.

We seriously look like the worst team in the league repeatedly. We need a striker and a midfielder asap.
    I see the same...and it's basically what the Leeds Commentators said today....not nice to see but hard to disagree.
    WOL gave rating of 5-6 for most players....3-4 in my opinion...if that.