+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dancing Nurses and Clapping on a Thursday….

Dancing Nurses and Clapping on a Thursday….

to now not paying skilled doctors the money they undoubtedly deserve, resulting in more strike action and delays in procedures.

Another psych-op

https://x.com/drelidavid/status/1624...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Re: Dancing Nurses and Clapping on a Thursday….

Great dancing, they must have spent months practising for that.

TW, I'm currently visiting over the Heath most days as i will be later today I think it's fair to say that we do appreciate the nurses who look after us, the dancing nurses at the time a bad fit for the situation but it kind of reminded me of Noddy Holder and his words regarding the success of Merry Xmas everybody, he said something along the lines of, the country was in low point, unemployment, strikes, power outages etc. along comes a cheerful upbeat song and the country loved it, I apply this analogy to the dancing nurses, the county/world in a low point (albeit IMO, a manufactured one) and along comes dance routines (which were brilliantly choreographed) to keep the spirits up, for sure a psy-op for the situation, nurses do their job most professionally, and we take this for granted, last night a nurse did more than expected and went beyond her duty, I had to thank her personally when leaving she was simply a superstar, how they do the job is beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    TW, I'm currently visiting over the Heath most days as i will be later today I think it's fair to say that we do appreciate the nurses who look after us, the dancing nurses at the time a bad fit for the situation but it kind of reminded me of Noddy Holder and his words regarding the success of Merry Xmas everybody, he said something along the lines of, the country was in low point, unemployment, strikes, power outages etc. along comes a cheerful upbeat song and the country loved it, I apply this analogy to the dancing nurses, the county/world in a low point (albeit IMO, a manufactured one) and along comes dance routines (which were brilliantly choreographed) to keep the spirits up, for sure a psy-op for the situation, nurses do their job most professionally, and we take this for granted, last night a nurse did more than expected and went beyond her duty, I had to thank her personally when leaving she was simply a superstar, how they do the job is beyond words.

read today that 'Junior' Dr's are back on strike again after another pay rise and this time Drakeford saying 'we' cant afford any more.

To anyone - so what budget would you cut in the 100% devolved power Health budget in order to give the Juniors another pay rise?

Echo & the Bunnymen should redo this song ...

Bring on the Dancing Nurses?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

HB,

I hope the relative or friend you are visiting recovers soon. I know how it feels to spend hours at a patient bedside and also what it is like to spend months there as a patient.

I agree that nurses and doctors often go above and beyond looking after patients. Sadly though as I said on the main board, there is a minority who let the others down
    To be fair, most of the care I received when I was seriously ill last year was exemplary, (except for the unfeeling idiot who upset my family by the callous way he informed them that he was going to turn off my ventilator as I was not going to survive. Ignorant so and so got that wrong didn't he!).

But over her more than a dozen stays as an inpatient (some for many weeks) my wife suffered several incidents of inadequate care or callousness. As an ex nurse this saddened her.

And she never approved of health service staff striking.

Even during her final illness recently,we had some unnecessary problems.

It lets the majority (who as you say are often superstars) down.

Anyway all the best

Regards

Elwood