+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unbelievably

Unbelievably

Still 3 points off the play offs apparently…….more importantly we’re 15 points ahead of Sheffield Wednesday.

Re: Unbelievably

Luckily there is a bigger gap between us and the relegation spots than between us and the play offs , but I expect us to finish the season nearer to the relegation places.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Luckily there is a bigger gap between us and the relegation spots than between us and the play offs , but I expect us to finish the season nearer to the relegation places.
    If we are not careful

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    If we are not careful
    Being careful is half the problem. They play like the only aim is to keep the score respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Still 3 points off the play offs apparently…….more importantly we’re 15 points ahead of Sheffield Wednesday.
    All talk of playoffs and promotion should be banned from here. Not only is it completely unrealistic, if it did somehow happen it’d be utterly embarrassing.

Grateful we didn’t wind up with a really good Prem team in the cup as could’ve been massacre

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    All talk of playoffs and promotion should be banned from here. Not only is it completely unrealistic, if it did somehow happen it’d be utterly embarrassing.

Grateful we didn’t wind up with a really good Prem team in the cup as could’ve been massacre
    Doesn't losing 4-0 count as a massacre?

ummm...did I miss a goal? I thought it was 0-3!!! ...even tough it should have been something likek 0-7..

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ummm...did I miss a goal? I thought it was 0-3!!! ...even tough it should have been something likek 0-7..
    We did lose 4-0 in the Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Being careful is half the problem. They play like the only aim is to keep the score respectable.
    We know that the Leeds players are higher quality it we should not get carried away that with the addition of a new striker and the return of Ramsey, this will go away.
    In almost every recent home game the starting eleven would struggle to inflict any damage on any side in our division and the way we playing either square or backward encouraging opponents to close us down and force us into defensive mistakes.
    The players we continually select look like a team aiming to minimise defeat score line with no ambition to play forward.
    Balusters needs to change tactics and if we are unable to find new players quickly, he should give more opportunity to Tanner and Colwill.
    The tried and tested regulars like Wintle, Siopis and Etete are just failing every week.
    At this rate slipping down the table is a mere question of time

More of a hiding than a massacre I’d argue

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Football has a way of changing very quickly, remember when Swansea were “light years ahead of us”. A couple of signings and a run of form can change the picture dramatically. Not to say we will make the playoffs, it’s unlikely but until January window closes we can’t even guess imo.