Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bulut walk. He's got as far as he can with the squad he's inherited. It's sad to see Siopis dragged down to the level we are. Tan is a waste of space. The club is stale. I don't think there's any more he can do. There are no tactics for this squad that would work. No other manager could work with this squad. Avoiding relegation was his brief. If I were him I'd get out of the club faster than a whippet after a sausage.
In the summer we can have a proper rebuild, as some of the tripe signed by Morison in “the best transfer window ever TM” have contracts expiring. Sadly we have to wait until 2025 for most. Also, I think it’s time to cut ties with Ralls. Literally everyone bar Ramsey can be upgraded so I don’t think any position should be seen as guaranteed.

I’d also play some of the kids soon, as this season is starting to run out of steam. We need to see if Joel Colwill and Ashford have what it takes. Either way, we should look at Luton and Cov, and go for a small squad with quality. It is the only way we will compete, as the money isn’t there to have a 25 man squad with the required ability.