+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erol Bulut reveals key transfer target has signed for another club

Re: Erol Bulut reveals key transfer target has signed for another club

Don’t think we’ll have many signings this month, and I believe Bulut will get the bullet and not be here next season.

not getting his man is a convient excuse for bulut. If he comes out and says he got all the players he wants and keeps serving up this dross he hasnt got his magic post match excuse anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What little we've spent has certainly been frittered away on journeymen.
    The amount we’ve spent on players that just aren't good enough isn’t little. Rinomhota, Sawyers, Adams, Daley-Campbell will be on 2m a year between them

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Totally agree with this (love the TM!). Especially the 2nd para re. the Luton Coventry approach. I watched them against Leicester yesterday and even before the sending off they were a world apart from our ability and effort against them the other Friday night. Didn't go yesterday. Closing Sloper Rd for 40 mins.....what's all that about? I need a quick getaway after our performances when it's this cold. Our football's bad for the circulation. Resting HB is around 62 BPM during matches this season.
    We just need to shake things up, again. Hopefully in this window we can make 3 or 4 good permanent signings and that will have meant that some of the deadwood will have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We just need to shake things up, again. Hopefully in this window we can make 3 or 4 good permanent signings and that will have meant that some of the deadwood will have left.

I'm not sure he was ever a key target, I also think people are reading far too much into a frustrated post-match press conference. We were shit yesterday and Bulut was as responsible as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Totally agree with this (love the TM!). Especially the 2nd para re. the Luton Coventry approach. I watched them against Leicester yesterday and even before the sending off they were a world apart from our ability and effort against them the other Friday night. Didn't go yesterday. Closing Sloper Rd for 40 mins.....what's all that about? I need a quick getaway after our performances when it's this cold. Our football's bad for the circulation. Resting HB is around 62 BPM during matches this season.
    62 Bpm-I told you that you're an Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    62 Bpm-I told you that you're an Athlete
    My ST is right by the paramedics and close to the defibrillator for a reason.

The amount we’ve spent on players that just aren't good enough isn’t little. Rinomhota, Sawyers, Adams, Daley-Campbell will be on 2m a year between them
    That's hardly a gut busting amount for the Championship. Its less than £10k p/w per player. However it's been frittered away on low quality.

That's hardly a gut busting amount for the Championship. Its less than £10k p/w per player. However it's been frittered away on low quality.
    Yes, that is what I've been saying the entire time. We should have signed 10/12 players last summer rather than the 17. Tan is spending money, he's spending it extremely badly.

Yes, that is what I've been saying the entire time. We should have signed 10/12 players last summer rather than the 17. Tan is spending money, he's spending it extremely badly.
    Agree he's allowing it to be spent badly but he's never spent near enough. As I said in my opinion his chief priority is to sell so he's afraid to lay out the necessary bucks. If that were my priority I understand completely where he's coming from and would probably follow the same strategy. Who wants to waste even more money if it turns into a gamble for success?

However, Tan's priority does not chime with the priority for us fans who want a well run successful club and a team playing entertaining football. To achieve that we would need completely new ownership and the installation of a skilled Director of Football.

It's not going to happen under the current regime.

Agree he's allowing it to be spent badly but he's never spent near enough.
    For the last time, if we are at FFP limits, he cannot spend more money.

International

Leeds, Southampton, and Leicester have been established in the Premier League they have £28 million players, and they are probably better than Luton, Burnley, and Sheff U, so it's not best to judge our team when we play them at their best.

We are doing alright, especially considering that we couldn't sign players.
    January is a bad window, everyone wants players, and there are so few available the values are overinflated maybe double, stick with Bulut and see what he can do in the summer.

For the last time, if we are at FFP limits, he cannot spend more money.
    Thank God it's the last time.

I don't know if we are close to FFP limits and I doubt if you know either I'm talking about a historical situation and we haven't always been at FFP limits.

It doesn't change my perspective on the scenario

Thank God it's the last time.

I don't know if we are close to FFP limits and I doubt if you know either I'm talking about a historical situation and we haven't always been at FFP limits.

It doesn't change my perspective on the scenario
    Dalman says we are, and considering we lost £29m 2 seasons ago, it’ll be incredible if it isn’t tight. Just to be clear, I don’t like Tan. I think he’s a prat but we lost £29m 2 years ago, so I don’t think the solution is spend more money!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Between Coventry and Bristol City, we played 8 games without Ramsey. This basic team of L1 players won 5 out of 8, scoring 13, conceding 6, largely without a set piece game to pinch points.

The same players as we have now achieved that. What has changed?
    Squad size compared to some of the other teams, we were giving Leeds and Leicester a good game at the start of the season, now they are pulling away, injuries hardly affect them, where as we've lost two good players for months and it's telling the other's are tired because we can only res them when they are injured.

We are doing well overall a Striker and a few more and Ramsey and O'Dowda and we will be back as a good top half team.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Squad size compared to some of the other teams, we were giving Leeds and Leicester a good game at the start of the season, now they are pulling away, injuries hardly affect them, where as we've lost two good players for months and it's telling the other's are tired because we can only res them when they are injured.

We are doing well overall a Striker and a few more and Ramsey and O'Dowda and we will be back as a good top half team.
    Deluded

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Deluded
    Let's see what happens in the window and how quickly Rambo and O'Dowda come back, it's easy to be negative and fear the worst without looking at the whole picture, try a little bit of positivity you might like it

Cue the negative aggressive F-OFF type response

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Let's see what happens in the window and how quickly Rambo and O'Dowda come back, it's easy to be negative and fear the worst without looking at the whole picture, try a little bit of positivity you might like it

Cue the negative aggressive F-OFF type response
    "it's easy to be negative and fear the worst without looking at the whole picture"

Coming from the guy with 2000+ posts pissing and whinging about a 10mph drop in road speed?

International

"it's easy to be negative and fear the worst without looking at the whole picture"

Coming from the guy with 2000+ posts pissing and whinging about a 10mph drop in road speed?

That is not negative, doing something to help people see sense, they are looking at making changes because of positive people like me that won't accept their shyte!

Moaning because we don't win every week and sulking when we lose is negative, we played one of the best teams in the league with £28milliom players and it's we'd go down if it wasn't for those pesky four crap clubs, that's negative, and defeatist.

Deluded
    To be fair , you moaned consistently about Morison then wet the bed about alleged bullying, then you moaned about Sabri, now you’re moaning about the current situation when we are 15 points from safety with 19 games to go.

Losing to Leeds was expected , and whilst their recent away form hasn’t been great, they were always going to turn it around.

I’m expecting new signings and with Plymouth losing 4 loan players in this window , I’d expect at least a point there.

It is beginning to look like another Cardiff City transfer window where there are plenty of possibilities but no real action.
    I just hope the clamour for signings does not end up with a couple more journeymen who are no more than squad players.
    If we are teaching that point I would prefer to see the season out with our existing players but get rid of the fringe players and give more of a run to some youngsters like Colwill and Tanner.
    Let’s face it, a play off position is dream talk at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Don’t think we’ll have many signings this month, and I believe Bulut will get the bullet and not be here next season.
    If we don't sign many it won't be Bulut's fault. If he gets the sack it will be because he's ambitious enough to want a decent squad. You can't blame him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    To be fair , you moaned consistently about Morison then wet the bed about alleged bullying, then you moaned about Sabri, now you’re moaning about the current situation when we are 15 points from safety with 19 games to go.

Losing to Leeds was expected , and whilst their recent away form hasn’t been great, they were always going to turn it around.

I’m expecting new signings and with Plymouth losing 4 loan players in this window , I’d expect at least a point there.
    Talking of delusional…

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    It is beginning to look like another Cardiff City transfer window where there are plenty of possibilities but no real action.
    I just hope the clamour for signings does not end up with a couple more journeymen who are no more than squad players.
    If we are teaching that point I would prefer to see the season out with our existing players but get rid of the fringe players and give more of a run to some youngsters like Colwill and Tanner.
    Let’s face it, a play off position is dream talk at the moment
    No clubs are doing much business. I wouldn’t panic just yet.