+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump wins the Iowa caucuses by a lot

Trump wins the Iowa caucuses by a lot

He's going to be the next US President isn't he?

Re: Trump wins the Iowa caucuses by a lot

The people have spoken,
    Enjoy the show,
    The media meltdown is glorious.
    N.C.S.W.I.C
    "Q"

M.A.G.A.

Cometh the hour ,cometh the man....

What makes him different is he is not a politician in his speech yesterday about the oldies getting out in the -15 cold may kill you , but at least you cast your vote was a classic Trump ( don't forget he is from reality TV and )

Its all about failure , 10 million migrants getting over the wall not helping .

Don't feck with the rust belt

Endless attempts to jail , ban , destroy him all with obvious bias .

One sided media .

The fact that Biden / Clintons remain innocent of all crimes where they are not .

Hopefully once in power Trump gets to jail the Clintons for their extremely close associations with Epstein instead of chasing the Brits ..

My hope is that he is jailed and wins for that cell , moves the the workings /staff of the White House too his jail which I'd chose as USP Big Sandy ,in case he did shag a big sandy in his younger wilder years.

I'd make Musk head of innovation , and turn the USA into a real superpower

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    M.A.G.A.

Cometh the hour ,cometh the man....

What makes him different is he is not a politician in his speech yesterday about the oldies getting out in the -15 cold may kill you , but at least you cast your vote was a classic Trump ( don't forget he is from reality TV and )

Its all about failure , 10 million migrants getting over the wall not helping .

Don't feck with the rust belt

Endless attempts to jail , ban , destroy him all with obvious bias .

One sided media .

The fact that Biden / Clintons remain innocent of all crimes where they are not .

Hopefully once in power Trump gets to jail the Clintons for their extremely close associations with Epstein instead of chasing the Brits ..

My hope is that he is jailed and wins for that cell , moves the the workings /staff of the White House too his jail which I'd chose as USP Big Sandy ,in case he did shag a big sandy in his younger wilder years.

I'd make Musk head of innovation , and turn the USA into a real superpower
    I would hope that everyone here vehemently disagrees with you saying that British people should be allowed to get away with underage grooming and sex.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I would hope that everyone here vehemently disagrees with you saying that British people should be allowed to get away with underage grooming and sex.
    This is a new low even for him

I suspect Trump will win the Republican nomination and the presidency. The attempts to stop him standing will only help this, as people have made their minds up on the 'storming of the senate' issue, and I think most people would think that they are best placed to judge that by how they vote, not by having their choice curtailed.

Biden is deeply unpopular. I looked yesterday at the excellent fivethirtyeight.com website and at this stage of his presidency he is the least popular president since 1945. Less popular than Trump, Nixon, Ford, Carter, both Bushes, Reagan, all of them. That's quite something, and if the British media had any balls they would probably be talking about this more.

The irony is the US economy is doing okay, but I guess much like the UK the perception is that it isn't and the legacy from COVID hasn't been overcome.

You then look at Trumps other weaknesses; his age, his general recklessness/mental stability and many would say Biden comes out worse.

Trump was roundly criticised for foreign policy, but many would say the world was more stable under him. You then have Trump's general perceived positives, such as patriotism, being forthright, the economy, immigration and it's probably fair to say he still leads on them too with most people.

Cultural issues are a huge stumbling block, such as race and abortion, but again, there's no clear winner there, with race relations probably getting worse under Biden and Trump likely to steer reasonably clear of the abortion issue if he has any sense (which is questionable!)

A long way to go but hard to see Trump not as the favourite. I have to say, whilst I have always found Trump entertaining and I like his irreverent 'anti-woke' views, I've always found him obnoxious and I can't say I would have voted for him before, but I think I would do now, given the poor choice on offer here. I am still amazed that Biden is standing again tbh. Strikes me as a huge error from the Democrats, and from him personally.

International

Bidens a joke, the economy is ticking along but could be doing so much better, Trump will win big and kick on the economy, on business, there is no one better get investing in the US now, US shares will fly when he's back!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Bidens a joke, the economy is ticking along but could be doing so much better, Trump will win big and kick on the economy, on business, there is no
    one better get investing in the US now, US shares will fly when he's back!
    I wouldn't vote for any of them however, everytime (mostimes!!!! ) Trump gets a victory over the establishment I quite enjoy it, the clips I have seen of Rachel Madcow and her goons having a meltdown this morning warms the cockles, the undemocratic faaaar left, have put everything including a two tier justice system against him but still haven't been able to get him, even the old mafia boss came out this week and said they could not bribe him in their hayday, the faaaar left & rhino perverts and paedos are facing a death sentence if he gets re elected, they know it and are desperate, his appearance in a white baseball cap was a massive shout out to his band of anons. I don't think he realized the majority of those who he appointed were comprised swamp creatures during his 1st term, IMO his 2nd term will be brutal from the get go and that his team is already known to himself, his VP pick will be interesting, I'm thinking either General Flynn, Tulsi Gabbard or Kennedy Jnr.

Whits hats are in control
    Trust the plan
    No deals
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    "Q"

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I wouldn't vote for any of them however, everytime (mostimes!!!! ) Trump gets a victory over the establishment I quite enjoy it, the clips I have seen of Rachel Madcow and her goons having a meltdown this morning warms the cockles, the undemocratic faaaar left, have put everything including a two tier justice system against him but still haven't been able to get him, even the old mafia boss came out this week and said they could not bribe him in their hayday, the faaaar left & rhino perverts and paedos are facing a death sentence if he gets re elected, they know it and are desperate, his appearance in a white baseball cap was a massive shout out to his band of anons. I don't think he realized the majority of those who he appointed were comprised swamp creatures during his 1st term, IMO his 2nd term will be brutal from the get go and that his team is already known to himself, his VP pick will be interesting, I'm thinking either General Flynn, Tulsi Gabbard or Kennedy Jnr.

Whits hats are in control
    Trust the plan
    No deals
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    "Q"
    It's nothing that Disease X and another round of ballot box stuffing cant fix

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who are these far left types that are in such a position of power then? Has anyone vaguely left wing ever been a position where they can do what you say is being done to Trump? Maybe there has been someone in the past, but it’s not the people that hold the power in the modern day Democratic Party.

Just as in this country, my main motivation at an American election would be to try and keep an individual or party out of power, but, in truth, I’m not sure my desire to keep Trump out would be strong enough for me to vote for Biden - the notion of a US President in his mid eighties is too daft for words in the modern world. It’s worth remembering that Trump is the same age now as Biden was in 2020 when there was so much talk about his age - is America really in such a state that the two people likely to be contesting the Presidency in just under a years time will have a combined age of 160 plus - there must be thousands of people more suitably qualified than the two geriatrics?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s worth remembering that Trump is the same age now as Biden was in 2020 when there was so much talk about his age - is America really in such a state that the two people likely to be contesting the Presidency in just under a years time will have a combined age of 160 plus - there must be thousands of people more suitably qualified than the two geriatrics?
    As things stand right now, the presidential race looks like it's going to be a contest between Biden and Trump. Things could change, but it's hard to comment on those unknowns until they occur.

It's nothing that Disease X and another round of ballot box stuffing cant fix
    It will be a war, currently being ramped up with the Iranians, remember who gave them the pallets of cash and the iranium (all roads lead to Obama) or a cyber attack, other than the die hard CCMB Covidians I doubt if another Virus will fly!!!,
    Counter measures are in place
    "Q"

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who are these far left types that are in such a position of power then? Has anyone vaguely left wing ever been a position where they can do what you say is being done to Trump? Maybe there has been someone in the past, but it’s not the people that hold the power in the modern day Democratic Party.

Just as in this country, my main motivation at an American election would be to try and keep an individual or party out of power, but, in truth, I’m not sure my desire to keep Trump out would be strong enough for me to vote for Biden - the notion of a US President in his mid eighties is too daft for words in the modern world. It’s worth remembering that Trump is the same age now as Biden was in 2020 when there was so much talk about his age - is America really in such a state that the two people likely to be contesting the Presidency in just under a years time will have a combined age of 160 plus - there must be thousands of people more suitably qualified than the two geriatrics?
    I agree with that it is ridiculous that no one younger than fifty even can break in, still out of the two Trump although being divisive will kick the US forward and move the economy on, which will be good for the global economy.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I agree with that it is ridiculous that no one younger than fifty even can break in, still out of the two Trump although being divisive will kick the US forward and move the economy on, which will be good for the global economy.
    He cant be any worse than the last president, who himself was worse than the president before him... oh hang on... - the pair of them are not fit for office. Trump, although he doesnt have dementia like Biden is still too divisive and plays the average American as a complete fool, which maybe there are enough of them that it allows Trump back in. Biden shows all the signs of dementia and Camala Harris is like the Angela Raynor of the USA, but just not as thick.

As the UK has failed to strike up any sort of post-Brexit trade deal with the US, I wonder if there'll be more of a chance with Trump back in charge?
    As I was typing that I realise there's virtually no chance whatsoever. Can't see Starmer and Trump having too many discussions and I doubt Trump is too bothered either. He'll look after no1.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It will be a war, currently being ramped up with the Iranians, remember who gave them the pallets of cash and the iranium (all roads lead to Obama) or a cyber attack, other than the die hard CCMB Covidians I doubt if another Virus will fly!!!,
    Counter measures are in place
    "Q"
    "Q" is conspiracy theory bollocks. I thought you had more sense than believing in that bullshit lol

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Wasnt Tucker Carlson the one who was fired for lying on TV ?

It’s going to get very very messy this year.
    There is going to be massive riots if Trump or Biden win imo.
    I’m going to vote for RFK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    As the UK has failed to strike up any sort of post-Brexit trade deal with the US, I wonder if there'll be more of a chance with Trump back in charge?
    As I was typing that I realise there's virtually no chance whatsoever. Can't see Starmer and Trump having too many discussions and I doubt Trump is too bothered either. He'll look after no1.
    What if Farage was the PM?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lection-reform

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Wasnt Tucker Carlson the one who was fired for lying on TV ?
    Do they fire M.P’s for lying

If so, then he will govern within the constitutional framework that has restrained every president. The Democrats are exhausting everyone with their paranoid "literally Hitler" and "end of democracy" blather. During his first term, Trump was often stymied by some podunk district judge issuing nationwide injunctions from some corner of America. The truth is that America has checked and balanced itself into paralysis. Nothing becomes law unless 60 of 100 senators permits it, and no party is remotely likely to win 60 senate seats this November. Even then, judges lay in wait, willing and eager to slap down legislation they don't like.

There will be another presidential election in 2028, even if El Donaldo carries the day in 2024.

Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It’s going to get very very messy this year.
    There is going to be massive riots if Trump or Biden win imo.
    I’m going to vote for RFK Jr.
    DC if in Merica, this is probably how i would go at the moment, the Democrats (SIC) have
    essentially disbarred anyone from challenging Joe, which is why RFK has to go independent?, but will swap him (Joe) out before next November, lot of push with Taylor Swift at the moment as she has a monster following, not as president but to use her influence, I'm still thinking M.Obama but expecting some dirt on the Obamas to be brought into the light which will end a possible run from her, much like Clinton is finished for good with her husbands indiscretions on the island. But riots as you say however it goes.

Anyone who is an American and has a brain surely has to realise that sleep dementia riddled Biden is not fit for the job.
    Trump will tear him to pieces in any one to one TV debate (do they have those ?)

As said RFK seems the best bet for the democrats and anyone who is anti trump.

If trump wins the world is ****ed