Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
I agree with you on some of those things - a lot of them in fact - whilst others seem to be the usual fantasies.

I don’f accept your line that the bad things done by the USA are the result of Biden/Democrat depravities whilst Trump, the MAGA lot and the evangelical nutters represent some kind of anti establishment resistance movement. That is deranged bullshit.

Leaving aside the Q bollox I often sympathise with your posts - but you do seem to be be on the US alt-right hook - unless that is all part of your WUMery. If so you are playing it like a maestro!
You don't like my mask policy 😂😂 C, Mon the Q stuff is my little piss take 😂😂 the rest of it is mostly for the brown envelope man he's had years on here calling people scum, this scum had decided to fight fire with fire, it isn't a good look sometimes I get that but, and the saying I hate with passion, it is what it is. I read yesterday I think, RFK would pardon Assange and I think Snowden if there was a FB feature on here it would get a like from me.